Considering Sun Princess- July 2009

giginevelyn

We are considering the Sun Princess, leaving Perth, AU, for an awesome SE Asia itinerary, next summer. We have always wanted to do Asia but most cruiselines don't do summer. We have kids in school that prevent us from doing it any other time of year. Princess has this awesome itinerary which began this year and we are considering booking for next summer. Since most SE Asia cruises don't go in the summer, presumably because of the weather, I would love to hear from anyone about going this time of year. The ship leaves in July from Western AU, for ports in Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore. I can take rain, but what kind of rain can I expect? What about the seas and threats of Typhoons? Any input from the experienced would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Janiece

We are considering the Sun Princess, leaving Perth, AU, for an awesome SE Asia itinerary, next summer. We have always wanted to do Asia but most cruiselines don't do summer. We have kids in school that prevent us from doing it any other time of year. Princess has this awesome itinerary which began this year and we are considering booking for next summer. Since most SE Asia cruises don't go in the summer, presumably because of the weather, I would love to hear from anyone about going this time of year. The ship leaves in July from Western AU, for ports in Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore. I can take rain, but what kind of rain can I expect? What about the seas and threats of Typhoons? Any input from the experienced would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Janiece

Please see my post in your thread on the Princess forum :)

Archived