What is your favourite Celebrity ship?

elena7seas

Which is your favourite Celebrity ship?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite Celebrity ship?

Mercury: perfect size & layout & still has a T pool

Next fav would be Constellation, then Summit. Good layout, not too big & great specialty restaurantt.

We are trying Solstice twice but not so sure about the size & some of the amenites like the lawn & hot glass show etc

Millennium without a doubt. OK, she may be just a teeny tiny bit tired around the edges, but the atmostphere onboard, the crew, the service, the food etc etc etc more than makes up for curtains that might need replacing.

Millennium without a doubt. OK, she may be just a teeny tiny bit tired around the edges, but the atmostphere onboard, the crew, the service, the food etc etc etc more than makes up for curtains that might need replacing.

I agree totally about the onboard atmosphere and the crew on the Millennium. We had a wonderful cruise from Southampton to Barcelona on the Millennium last year. But she deserves better care from Celebrity in terms of the staterooms. Oh, I am becoming such a broken record on this subject, but truly, it is my only complaint with Celebrity.

I know that Celebrity is focussed on getting the new ships launched at the moment, but I wish that they would even just announce that they have a PLAN for refurbishing the Millennium staterooms. New bedding is great, but it is not enough.

I love the M-Class ships and it saddens me that I can no longer recommend them to friends who would like to try cruising and are used to better accommodations when they travel.

However, it won't stop ME from cruising with M-Class ships in general, and the Millennium in particular.

We have bean on most cruise lines and found a winner Celebrity Mercury

We have our third time comming up in December 2008

and our again in March 2009

We sailed on her the first time 2 years ago and just loved her and again this past January We where not Disapointed

The ship is one of the easiest to navagate service and food was exelent

The ship is a little warn but that did not bother us

We are looking into the Baltic 2010 so far it is ashame she may not be around But we will stay with Celebrity

stur Dayton, Ohio

Wouldn't it be great if they kept Mercury and put her on the Bayonne - Bermuda itinerary?

I would be really happy if they could create a Bayonne-Bermuda itinerary that included a few other eastern seaboard ports...I would love to go to Charleston!

Wouldn't it be great if they kept Mercury and put her on the Bayonne - Bermuda itinerary?

I would be really happy if they could create a Bayonne-Bermuda itinerary that included a few other eastern seaboard ports...I would love to go to Charleston!

Bayonne is our home port and within driving distance. All we have of Celebrity are two week itineraries to New England/Canada. Hey Celebrity, it's difficult for DH and I to get two-weeks off from work!

I would love to have a 7 or 9 day itinerary out of Bayonne to Bermuda or Caribbean - that would be a dream come true:rolleyes:

Bayonne is our home port and within driving distance. All we have of Celebrity are two week itineraries to New England/Canada. Hey Celebrity, it's difficult for DH and I to get two-weeks off from work!

I would love to have a 7 or 9 day itinerary out of Bayonne to Bermuda or Caribbean - that would be a dream come true:rolleyes:

9 days incorporating two weekends would be great!! I love any excuse to go to New York, and it is easier to fly to NY from the west coast than to fly to many other embarkation points.

I hope Celebrity is listening!!

Hi pegasusa :)

I agree with you, and that is why we booked a 7 night cruise from New York to Bermuda for next summer on NCL Dawn.

If other cruise lines did not offer options from New York and New Jersey, I would be more flexible about continuing to fly to take a Celebrity cruise. However, we currently have the option of taking Carnival, Cunard, Princess, Royal Caribbean, and NCL cruises from ports that are within driving distance of our home in Connecticut.

I didn't vote for two reasons. I've only been on two ships - Infinity and Century. And I can't decide because some things I like better on one and others I like better on the other!

I like that Infinity is bigger - that's not to say that I like massive ships...it's just that Century was obviously smaller and felt slightly more crowded at times. I also prefer the setup on top of Infinity than on top of Century. I have only been in an inside room (Century) and an outside stateroom (Infinity), so I've never had a balcony, so I spent a lot of time on top of each ship.

Things I liked better on Century were the library, and Cova Cafe. Now the library on Infinity is gorgeous - two levels and it's beautiful, but it's on the inside, which doesn't make me want to be there; on Century, it's got 4(?) very large windows to look out of, which is what I liked better about it, even though it's WAY smaller and not nearly as pretty. Same thing with Cova Cafe - it is right by HUGE windows, so I liked it better than the Cova Cafe on Infinity for that reason.

My favorite Celebrity Ship was Century before it was refurbished. It was the perfect size and , in my opinion, prettier than any other ship in Celebrity's fleet. I also love Century's sky suites on the sky deck with their huge balconies that are partially covered and partially exposed to the sun.

9 days incorporating two weekends would be great!! I love any excuse to go to New York, and it is easier to fly to NY from the west coast than to fly to many other embarkation points.

I hope Celebrity is listening!!

Our cruise on the Mercury is out of YVR next year. I may have to pick your brain:p I booked when Celebrity had the OBC 1/2 deposit special awhile ago. We'll go depending on flights. We're taking our second west coast cruise in November because I had AMEX points. We'll see what happens when I go to book a flight late November. I don't know if it's easier to fly into Seattle and figure out a way to get to YVR or fly directly to YVR.

We do so miss the Sea Ship..ZENITH..

She was a fine ship and crew too.;)

We do agree. She WAS a fine ship and the crew was amazing. :)

Zenith was the ship we chose for our first cruise and for our 30th Anniversary cruise. What great memories!!

Archived