Your 1A Stateroom Guide (Everything 1A)

ebandive

Charleyann: Unfortunately the new/improved site makes booking (or even checking princing for) a 1A cabin online virtually impossible. :rolleyes:

Thought so....so which TA site is best Travelo? Am I allowed to ask that?

Edited by Charleyann

Charleyann: Unfortunately the new/improved site makes booking (or even checking princing for) a 1A cabin online virtually impossible. :rolleyes:

Oh good - it's not just me.....can't seem to find those 'elusive' 1As....at least the last 'improvement ' allowed us to see everything (once I found out about the 'edit' button).....now what???:eek::mad:

Firefly, you were in 6393 on the Glory or the sister ship?

I'm booked 6393 on Glory in May.

What's your opinion on the room?

I decided I like it the best of the 3 choices that are the same, the 6393, 7345 and 8457 .. all the same on Conquest. Iv seen pics on other ships as well. They added a 2nd twin and no longer use the bunk in the ceiling.

they cabins are the same but I liked 6393 to run around the corner and down the stairs to promenade.

I decided I like it the best of the 3 choices that are the same, the 6393, 7345 and 8457 .. all the same on Conquest. Iv seen pics on other ships as well. They added a 2nd twin and no longer use the bunk in the ceiling.

they cabins are the same but I liked 6393 to run around the corner and down the stairs to promenade.

Thanks a ton! Can't wait! I'm cruising solo (parents are across the hall in 6391 and I'm with a group of Harley Davidson HOG Members on the ship)

I had cat 1A Room 9359 On The Dream!! Very Good Location, Your Steps From Mid-Ship Elevators!!! Nice Room For Solo, Not For Couples, It Has Upper & Lower Beds! (Bunk Beds):eek:

Was that one of the 4 HC 1A cabins?? I saw them and that they were bunks. Wierd HC cabins to me, but glad of more options for solos.

Does anyone know anything about 1A's on the Panorama Deck of the Dream - 11275/11274/11269?

I believe they have a twin and an upper bunk but we are wondering about how big the room is compared to a normal interior room. Would there be a couch?

Thanks for the help.

Does anyone know anything about 1A's on the Panorama Deck of the Dream - 11275/11274/11269?

I believe they have a twin and an upper bunk but we are wondering about how big the room is compared to a normal interior room. Would there be a couch?

Thanks for the help.

As I posted a few posts back, these are HC cabins, so I would think they would be as open as possible to allow a wheelchair to fully rotate and get around the cabin. You should need a doctor's note to book these if you are before final payment. .. though people probably do manage to book them anyway who are not in a wheelchair. See on the deckplans these are HC.

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/cruise_control/pdf/ADADream.pdf

As I posted a few posts back, these are HC cabins, so I would think they would be as open as possible to allow a wheelchair to fully rotate and get around the cabin. You should need a doctor's note to book these if you are before final payment. .. though people probably do manage to book them anyway who are not in a wheelchair. See on the deckplans these are HC.

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/cruise_control/pdf/ADADream.pdf

Where does it show that they are handicapped?

Where does it show that they are handicapped?

click on the link .. the cabins in blue are HC, its a HC deck plan. blue = HC

(actually I was looking for myself for Magic, is the only reason I had researched these and knew there were no 1As that high up except the handicapped cabins.

Edited by firefly333

click on the link .. the cabins in blue are HC, its a HC deck plan. blue = HC

(actually I was looking for myself for Magic, is the only reason I had researched these and knew there were no 1As that high up except the handicapped cabins.

Thanks Firefly!!

Where did you find this HC Deck Plan?

Thanks Firefly!!

Where did you find this HC Deck Plan?

Home page of carnival, if you go to the very bottom where there are all sorts of stuff to click on .. click on something like passengers with disabilities .. then just find your ship and click on it.

I haven't read the entire thread and don't know if the subject has come up already? I was wondering if there are any cove balconies on the Liberty? (she's a Conquest category, I think). I read another thread about these balcony rooms and thought it might be an interesting upgrade option, if available?

Edited by wimsiecruise

I haven't read the entire thread and don't know if the subject has come up already? I was wondering if there are any cove balconies on the Liberty? (she's a Conquest category, I think). I read another thread about these balcony rooms and thought it might be an interesting upgrade option, if available?

Hi, this thread is only about 1A cabins.

Only Dream has the Cove balconys, and Magic will have them. .. for you big spenders!!! :p

• 5 months later...