Royal Caribbean website and payment

AF-1

Hi, when you log into your account isn't there an area on the website where you can make payments for your cruise? I would rather make online payments instead of having to wait on the telephone for an operator to take my info. Any suggestions? I can not find anywhere on website where I can make payments. Thanks

Some cruises have the payment option and some don't. I have 2 cabins on SOS in October, 1 cabin I can make payments, the 2nd I can't.

It seems to be that if you create the booking online, as I did with our cabin on our SOS cruise, then you can pay online, but if you make the reservation over the phone, as I had to with our childrens cabin on SOS, then you cannot pay online. Don't know if that's it, but htat is how it has worked for me:confused:

Some cruises have the payment option and some don't. I have 2 cabins on SOS in October, 1 cabin I can make payments, the 2nd I can't.

It seems to be that if you create the booking online, as I did with our cabin on our SOS cruise, then you can pay online, but if you make the reservation over the phone, as I had to with our childrens cabin on SOS, then you cannot pay online. Don't know if that's it, but htat is how it has worked for me:confused:

I booked over the phone and am able to make payments on line.

Marie

My DH always makes our payments, but I thought the final was due 72 (or something like that) days out. Our upcoming cruise shows our final payment is over 90 days out. It's not a problem, I'm just curious if they changed something!
Looks like your next cruise is over New Years. Final payments for holiday cruises are due 90 days out.

I booked over the phone and am able to make payments on line.
Ditto. Both of our upcoming cruises were booked over the phone with C&A and I have the option to pay online with both of them.

You must be the owner of the reservation to make payments online. For example, if you and a friend are travelling together only one person can be the owner although both can view the reservation online with separate MY CRUISES accounts. Usually the first person named on the reservation is the owner of the reservation.

Yes. ""As the ship sails" said, you need to "claim" the reservation by entering the booking number and becoming the "owner" of the reservation. Then you can see it on line and make payments.

BUT, if you booked through a travel agent, you must make payments through them - not RCI.

Good luck.

Looks like your next cruise is over New Years. Final payments for holiday cruises are due 90 days out.

Ditto. Both of our upcoming cruises were booked over the phone with C&A and I have the option to pay online with both of them.

That blows my theory then:mad:

You must be the owner of the reservation to make payments online. For example, if you and a friend are travelling together only one person can be the owner although both can view the reservation online with separate MY CRUISES accounts. Usually the first person named on the reservation is the owner of the reservation.

Yes. ""As the ship sails" said, you need to "claim" the reservation by entering the booking number and becoming the "owner" of the reservation. Then you can see it on line and make payments.

BUT, if you booked through a travel agent, you must make payments through them - not RCI.

Good luck.

I am the owner on the booking, but still can't pay online:mad:

I'm not sure what is going on. I can not find anywhere on the website that allows me to pay online. My reservation is linked to seven others. We are traveling with a large group; but we booked the trip thru C&A; so I really don't have a clue as to why I can't pay online. Oh well, guess I will just have to call up and talk to an agent to make a payment. Thanks for the good conversation and don't worry, its not that big of a deal.

cheers

I own my reservation as I booked direct with rccl online, and I can not make a payment online. called trouble shooting thru C&A and still no way to make online payment. they told me I just have to mail it or call and put it on credit card!!!

Is the first person listed on your reservation your spouse? If so only he/she can make the payment. If you log on as him/her you can make the payment in their name. I had the same problem. They listed my husband 1st even though I made the reservation. I just logged on as him and I was able to pay. Good luck!

Archived