MyCokeRewards added a new Royal Caribbean reward offering

bruce-r

I received an email today from My Coke Rewards that says "You just earned 20 points for entering 3 codes at My Coke Rewards". I checked my account and it still said 15 points (don't laugh, I just opened the account!). Anyway, I thought maybe if I enter in some more codes it might add the 20 extra points, but no. :confused: Does it take a day for the extra points to post to my account??
Emails from MCR aren't always accurate. I've never heard about getting "bonus" points and I've been participating in the promo for over 2 years.

Any news if they are going to keep this going promo going?

No actual news, but I expect they will extend the MCR promo at least another year, but it will likely evolve into a mostly sweepstakes promo with few really desirable rewards.

As for the availability of the Unlimited Soda package card, I'm pretty sure that it will be gone way before the end of the MCR promo. So many very desirable rewards have come and gone, some in as little as one day. MCR offered a nintendo Wii for just over 6000 points and a couple of times they offered the nintendo DS for 3250 points.

Regarding the bonus points... Sometimes they do double-point 12-packs on Wednesdays, about 2x a year. I heard the trick is enter 10 codes before noon EST and 10 more after noon EST, 12:00 noon is when the day re-sets on My Coke Rewards Website and you can enter more points. You can get enough for a soda card in 1 day if it really works!

Now if they would just have another bonus day!

I FINALLY got the Wine and Dine package today! :) I checked my last reward redemption on the MCR website and it took exactly a year of entering my codes and my parents codes to earn enough points.

Question- this is different from the soda card redemption, they e-mail a PDF certificate to send into RCCL in Miami and then you get a card/sticker from your waiter on the 1st night according to the instructions. Do you receive any communication that they have received it before you sail? Should I just e-mail the RCCL Marketing contact in a week or so to see if he received it? TIA!

Question- this is different from the soda card redemption, they e-mail a PDF certificate to send into RCCL in Miami and then you get a card/sticker from your waiter on the 1st night according to the instructions. Do you receive any communication that they have received it before you sail? Should I just e-mail the RCCL Marketing contact in a week or so to see if he received it? TIA!

I'd probably call Tim Mohler at 305-982-2294 (as listed on the bottom of the form) a week after you send the form. Be certain to keep a copy of the form.

Does the form have prefilled information or is it something we can fill in? I would like to get one of these for my parents, send it in and surpise them.

You fill it out. You could get it for anyone else and so long as they have a booking number for a cruise (7 nights or longer for the wine and dine package) they'd be able to use it. Expiration date for the certificate is August 31, 2009.

In short, it would make a great gift for your parents.

I received an email today from My Coke Rewards that says "You just earned 20 points for entering 3 codes at My Coke Rewards". I checked my account and it still said 15 points (don't laugh, I just opened the account!). Anyway, I thought maybe if I enter in some more codes it might add the 20 extra points, but no. :confused: Does it take a day for the extra points to post to my account??

Emails from MCR aren't always accurate. I've never heard about getting "bonus" points and I've been participating in the promo for over 2 years.

I just started my account and had an offer saying if I entered 3 codes before a certain date I would receive 20 bonus points. I also received the e-mail saying that I received the bonus points, but it's not showing in my history either.

Has anyone else had problems reading the codes? I bought a case of Dasani water today and the printed code is so light, I can barely see it...even used a magnifying glass. I tried several times to enter what I think it is, but I keep getting the message that it is wrong.....very frustrating.

Has anyone else had problems reading the codes? I bought a case of Dasani water today and the printed code is so light, I can barely see it...even used a magnifying glass. I tried several times to enter what I think it is, but I keep getting the message that it is wrong.....very frustrating.

Sure I've had trouble reading a few codes. You can contact MCR and get credit for unreadable codes.

- How can I contact them?

Phone: 1-866-776-6610

email address:

Ask Hank feature on the MCR site -

You'll need to tell them the product the code came from, the value the code is supposed to be, and city,state where you bought the product.

With great excitment I jumped onto the site typed in my birthday details......next question Are you a US citizen.....NO.....that's me out:mad: Australia is not included in this promotion.

Anyone know of any other promotions in conjunction with RCCL that is available to citizens of other countries too?

We cruise RCCL too you know.;)

Jillybean:)

Sure I've had trouble reading a few codes. You can contact MCR and get credit for unreadable codes.

- How can I contact them?

Phone: 1-866-776-6610

email address:

Ask Hank feature on the MCR site -

You'll need to tell them the product the code came from, the value the code is supposed to be, and city,state where you bought the product.

Thank you for this information i can use it.

Boy is this going to sound silly...BUT, I'm going to ask. As I've been collecting for the Wine & Dine package, I decided to look at the restrictions on the card. Turns out that the card is good only for cruises that are 7 or more days. My Christmas Cruise on Independence is only 6 days. Boo!

Question is - do you think it's worth a call to Tim Mohler (apparently the guy in charge of MCR with RCCL), who's name and number I saw listed on CC to ask if there's a way to work around this (like giving up one of the bottles of wine since the cruise is shorter)? Seems unlikely they'd bother making an exception, but thought I'd ask all you MCR fans tell me your 2 cents.

Thanks.

WOW, I'm glad I read your post and went and reread the MCR offers. I was looking at getting the Romance Package and then I saw the 7 nights or longer requirement. I would like to know if you call and get any reply. I find this a very odd requirement because I don't see where on RCCL website that the comparable Romance Package is only offered on the longer cruises.

I'm looking at booking a 4 night and wanted to use this. Please post if you get any answer.

Thanx,

Erika

I received a coke card Monday that was ordered the previous Thursday. They said it would take 2-4 weeks, but obviously not. I also ordered another one Sunday. Got the same email saying it had been shipped via USPS and would take 2-4 weeks. Hopefully I'll get it just as quick because we leave in about 20 days.

Try holding the label up to the light (lamp) - this also works for the bottle caps.

You will be amazed at how much clearer the codes are when held close to a light

I just remove the little plastic thingy from under the cap to see the code very clearly, its very easy to remove as well

The fridge pack is only 12 cans. You get 20 points for the 24 can pack and 25 points for the 32 can pack (sold at Costco).

Don't forget that Dasani water is a Coke product and the 24 pack is worth 20 pts.

If you drink sports drinks, Powerade is a Coke product and is a participating product.

Amazing. I usually don't miss too many tricks that would apply to me--RCI Visa, Disney Visa, Costco Amex, Hilton Amex, I accumulate points that apply to what DW and I enjoy doing. And I probably drink 8-10 cans of Coke products (usually Coke Zero now) a day, and I've never gone for any of these points. Probably could have accumulated thousands by now. Oh well.

Now the cards are showing up on eBay :( Why can't people follow the rules for once so they don't screw it up for those of us who do? :confused:

One of them even had the audacity to use my pic of the soda card (from this thread) in their auction! :eek:

Now that is just wrong. I'd complain to ebay saying that they stole a copyrighted image.

Now that is just wrong. I'd complain to ebay saying that they stole a copyrighted image.

I sent a message to the eBayer asking him/her to remove the image. He/she also copied the text I put in my message - typos included! :mad: If it isn't edited tomorrow I'll ask that it be removed.

I've also asked CC to remove the photo from my message so no other "entrepreneurs" will use it. It's pretty sad that a CC member would do that (only members can access the pics). :( At least they got a really cruddy pic!

There should be a sticky or something reminding people (as if they don't already know better!) that they aren't to use others' pics for anything other than info! The last thing I need is for some RCI or cokerewards people to see my pic on here, then on eBay and think I'm the one selling the card! :eek:

I sent a message to the eBayer asking him/her to remove the image. He/she also copied the text I put in my message - typos included! :mad: If it isn't edited tomorrow I'll ask that it be removed.

I've also asked CC to remove the photo from my message so no other "entrepreneurs" will use it. It's pretty sad that a CC member would do that (only members can access the pics). :( At least they got a really cruddy pic!

There should be a sticky or something reminding people (as if they don't already know better!) that they aren't to use others' pics for anything other than info! The last thing I need is for some RCI or cokerewards people to see my pic on here, then on eBay and think I'm the one selling the card! :eek:

So did ebay take that off for you yet?

Archived