Crown & Anchor Mailings

truffles2

From the time the first cc'er writes that they have received their new magazine, I worry that mine is lost in the mail. We still do not have #4. I wrote to Crown & Anchor asking about how the mailings were made and their reply follows:

"Regarding the mailing procedures of the Crown & Anchor Society Magazine, the magazines are sent out on randomly different dates in bulk. There are no standard protocols that may include region, alphabetical names, or Crown & Anchor membership numbers. The magazines are mailed through the U. S. Postal Service as standard third class mail. Typically the mailing window is six to eight weeks from the first drop. Therefore a member may receive their magazine up to six to eight weeks from their friends and relatives."

I guess there is still hope to get one!

We are in New Hampshire and still have not received ours. Last time that I called for the current issue, the copy arrived within two days, so I will wait this time. Sure would love of coupon for my up coming cruise. We missed using the Spring savings.

Bon Voyage

I just received mine today. I live in Maryland. I called a few weeks ago and told them I had not received mine as yet. Then a few days later Issue # 3 came in the mail. I already had that one. Now today I received Issue #4 and I have to wonder if I got it because I called, or if I would have gotten it anyway. There seems to be no rhyme or reason on when the magazine is mailed. I am glad I got it and so for those that have not received theirs, don't give up. You might get it tomorrow. Catch ya all later, gotta go read the zine.

Annieeee

Archived