Laura? What's Happening with Cruise Critic today?

Sea Fan

• Administrators

No hackers. Nothing that serious. I explained in my announcement if you want to take a peek.

Essentially we're glad to be back AND thank everyone for your patience and for coming back :)

Laura

I have been shaking constantly since 7am this moring when I first tried to log on.

Why couldn't the CC fold put something on the home page??

They did. Where the pics are toward the bottom of the page there is a paragraph stating technical problems and it is still there if you want to take a peek. That was the only way I knew that there was a problem.

marilyn

They did. Where the pics are toward the bottom of the page there is a paragraph stating technical problems and it is still there if you want to take a peek. That was the only way I knew that there was a problem.

marilyn

i couldn't even open that page this afternoon. made me twitchy!

i couldn't even open that page this afternoon. made me twitchy!

You what is strange that I got some e-mails from other CC members and they could not get in either. Now all day I managed to get to the home page but that is it. That is where I saw the little message. Also I discovered that under Announcements laura posted something about it too.

Marilyn

You what is strange that I got some e-mails from other CC members and they could not get in either. Now all day I managed to get to the home page but that is it. That is where I saw the little message. Also I discovered that under Announcements Laura posted something about it too.Marilyn

Hmmmmm I had that site up a couple of times but never thought too look. I sure will next time! Thanks Marilyn.

Christine~ I love your Dog.

Dianne

Archived