Share your VERY FAVORITE Celebrity food item?

llmoyer123

• 6 months later...
All the meats, fish, and soups (ESPECIALLY the cream of mushroom soup - so intense a mushroom flavor)...the cold zabaglione with fruit (this was on the diet/sugar free list, don't overlook those because sometimes they are really good), the chocolate espresso mousse-y dessert that you at first thought was terrible because the bitter chocolate dusting was on top but you had to DIG your spoon down to get all the layers with every bite, the curried chicken salad in the spa cafe, the potato and cheese galette appetizer...

Bread sticks, goat cheese souffle appetizer, cashew chicken in the spa area. Pasta bar & salad bar @ lunch time. Make it to my specifications. Chocolate souffle, cold soups, Goombay salad dressing. And on, and on, and on.....

My husband's favorite was definately the WaffleBar in the morning... My favorite was the Martini Delight in the Martini Bar....These were on all of the Celebrity ships we sailed. The baked goods, breads, bread sticks, crossants, etc. were all outstanding...especially the chocolate crossants on the Infinity... Now those were to die for!!!!! I could go on and on.... I can't actually remember anything that wasn't wonderful........................

we just got back Saturday from being on the Zenith, and everything mentioned above was great there was not anything that we had to eat on the Zenith that wasn't just excellent!:D :D

is there a waffle bar on the Zenith. My favorite thing of all is the Creme Brulee

The made to order omlettes at breakfast were excellent. I loved one with 3 eggs, cheeses, salmon, shrimp, etc etc

The escargot asked for 2 every evening & received

The lobster tail asked for and received 2

I like others have trouble narrowing it down :) Such a problem

OK, I just read through ALL these posts. Our first X cruise is in Oct on the Mercury. I think I need 3 different formal dress sizes. Xlarge, giant and TENT.

Where do we go for those Belgium waffles?

Where/when can I get that rum raison ice cream?

What drinks are "free" with dinner?

How am I going to wait!!!!!!

No diet for me, I want to expand my stomach so I can try all this stuff.

Please don't hate me, I am not a chocolate person. Creme brulee YES!

All the meals were great!!!

But I wait everyday to see what kind of unusual finger sandwiches they will come up with at 4:00 tea time. YUM-YUM

They have a desert one night in the diningroom that they make a creme fresh topping for out of Jamaican Blue Mountian coffee that is just heaven. Just order two to start!!!!!!:D

Cold chilled soups

Beef Wellington

Cova Cafe Latte with a Cova Chocolate

ANYTHING from the Specialty Restaturants (Vermont Cheddar? Yes, please)

And either a glass of champagne or a Chopin cosmopolitan - ooh maybe even the watermelon martini...

Must stop....getting hungry!

Everyone's already mentioned all our faves, numerous times. Do you think if they retailed the Rum Raisin Ice Cream and Celebrity Dressing that the stock would go up even more!! Anyway, someone a few days ago mentioned they now have a sushi bar on the Galaxy. That will be new since the last time we were on her. Where can we find it on the Galaxy? Thanks! Jeff

Archived