How many times have you cruised to Bermuda?

Philly Steve

This will be our 5th cruise back to Bermuda. Of all the places that we have cruised, this is our favorite. The island is beautiful and easy to get around.

We find it nice to go back to a place that we have explored and know where everything is, this way we can concentrate on total rest and relaxation. When we first went, we looked but really didnt see, as we were trying to get so much in. So now when we go, since we have been there before we can take our time and really look and really see the beauty that is there. You would be amazed of how much you miss. Each time we go, it is like our first, as we always see something that somehow we missed seeing before.

hey how was it? we had a great time. How was the weather....

Sid

Weather was perfect. Went to the beach all three days. Last day (Thursday) just roamed around St. Georges. As we were getting ready to leave it started to rain. At least it held off until we were leaving. Seas were a bit choppy on Friday with many people in there rooms not feeling well. We've seen much worse so it was no big deal to us. :)

Hey Philly Steve!! We were on the Empress with you last year. Sure miss that ship.

We are on the NCL Dawn next week for the 4th time to Bermuda and plan on it again for next October as well.

Terry

Great to hear from you! We miss Empress too. Just got back from Majesty

and had a great time. The ship is about the same size as Empress, but it felt smaller. The main show lounge only has one level, making the ceiling above the stage oddly low. Super friendly staff made up for any shortcomings aboard the ship which has been sold.

It was our third trip to Bermuda and we squeezed a lot in this time including horseback riding on the beach (the highlight of our trip).

We look to return to Bermuda next year. Are you cruising out of Philly in October '09?

Bon Voyage on your upcoming cruise. Enjoy!!!! :D

Steve

We will also be sailing to Bermuda for the 6th time on October 19th. We try to go every year in October and have already booked our cruise for October 2009. By far our favorite island port. The fact we can go there on our favorite ship- Norwegian Dawn, is icing on the cake.

We will also be sailing to Bermuda for the 6th time on October 19th. We try to go every year in October and have already booked our cruise for October 2009. By far our favorite island port. The fact we can go there on our favorite ship- Norwegian Dawn, is icing on the cake.

Dawn is getting a new CD...John Ibrahim from Norwegian Majesty. He is excited about moving on to NYC.

Dawn is getting a new CD...John Ibrahim from Norwegian Majesty. He is excited about moving on to NYC.

he left the Dawn the week before we sailed. Heard many good things about him. Instead we got stuck with Pedro. If John Ibrahim does return to the Dawn you're lucky.

We've been on 3 cruises to Bermuda, and I can't wait to go back again! Not sure if we will get there in '09, but hope to go back again by 2010! We love Bermuda - there is so much more to do that we still have on our lists.

We've been on 3 cruises to Bermuda, and I can't wait to go back again! Not sure if we will get there in '09, but hope to go back again by 2010! We love Bermuda - there is so much more to do that we still have on our lists.

Here's hoping you'll get to return in '09 then back for more in 2010! ;)

Great to hear from you! We miss Empress too. Just got back from Majesty

and had a great time. The ship is about the same size as Empress, but it felt smaller. The main show lounge only has one level, making the ceiling above the stage oddly low. Super friendly staff made up for any shortcomings aboard the ship which has been sold.

We look to return to Bermuda next year. Are you cruising out of Philly in October '09?

Bon Voyage on your upcoming cruise. Enjoy!!!! :D

Steve

We will be sailing on the NCL Dawn again out of NYC. Haven't seen the ship yet (will be on her in about 17 hours!) but I love Free Style cruising and the 7 night intinerary.

On our first Empress of the Seas cruise, RC alternated between a 6 night and 8 night itinerary to Bermuda and we did the 8 night and had 5 days on Bermuda.

Hope to see you in 09!

We just returned yesterday from our first cruise to Bermuda. We're ready to look for a return trip next Fall. There's so much more we want to see. My DH had a cast put on his leg the morning we were leaving so that slowed us down a little. He had played baseball there when he was in the Army many years ago. I had never been to Bermuda before. I don't know how I missed it!

Thank goodness for the dollar shuttle up the hill from Horseshoe Bay! :)

You're not kidding! That's quite a hill if you have walking problems. If anyone needs a ride down, just have someone tell the van driver when they get to the bottom & he'll ride up & get you. :)

We just booked the NCL Dawn to Bermuda on 11/22/08 so this will be our sixth trip to Bermuda and our second in five weeks. Can you tell we love Bermuda? :)

Yeah, but I just went Sept.20-27, then Sept.27-Oct. 4.:D

I know of a real Bermudiac who flies in a couple of times a year. She loves it so much she once went for the day. Found a cheap flight out of Phila., had a scooter waiting at the airport, took off for her usual touring around the island, had dinner then took a flight home in the evening.:p

We just booked the NCL Dawn to Bermuda on 11/22/08 so this will be our sixth trip to Bermuda and our second in five weeks. Can you tell we love Bermuda? :)

Hi kewlguy :)

I am looking forward to hearing about your experience on Dawn when you get back because we will be taking our first NCL cruise to Bermuda next June on Dawn.

Archived