How many times have you cruised to Bermuda?

Philly Steve

I have been there 8 times and think it is one of the nicest Islands I have visited....that being said, the last trip (May 2007) we found to be so expensive off the ship, that I may plan on other islands in the future. The prices seem to go up each time we visit, and when all is said and done we could travel to another island for 2 weeks , all inclusive for what we pay in Bermuda or take 2-3 cruises for what we spend....Now I will say, we may be different from some people....we love to golf, eat at restaurants off the ship and have a couple ( ok...maybe more) of Dark and Stormy's :) . Hopefully, some day I will be back, but I don't see it in the near future:( .

We're bound for our third visit and we can't wait! The more familiar the island chain has become to us, the more we like it. ;)

Just returned from our fifth trip to Bermuda today. Looking forward to our sixth in the not too distant future.

I've been to the island four times, but only cruised there once.

Two of my four trips were through postings my father had while in the military, and allowed me to live there for a total of five years (2 the first posting, 3 the second)

The third trip was to visit a friend, and the fourth was my first cruise to the island...I'm hoping to cruise again sometime in the future.

My first 7 cruises were NY to Bermuda, with the ship docked in Bermuda only and we absolutely love it. Last cruise visited Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Thomas, and Bermuda, all ports for only hours. Now I can say I've seen some other islands, but Bermuda is still my favorite hands down. On that last cruise when we were only in Bermuda for a few hours, it felt like a tease. People used to ask me why I always cruised to Bermuda, why didn't I try some other islands. Well now I can say I have seen other islands, but I had it right all along, Bermuda is the best. No matter how many times I've been there I still enjoy this charming place with it's unique architecture, gorgeous beaches and friendly citizens!:)

Okay, we'll chime in too! Our upcoming Oct. cruise will be #15 to Bermuda!! 20th Bermuda visit...and still counting! :)

Watch out..."she" gets under your skin!! ;)

You are so right. Just can't get enough of Bermuda. As I said before we have done 11 cruises to Bermuda. We have also done 5 land vacations there. We have a land vacation booked for May 2009. As the song says "Bermuda is another world".:D

Archived