Captain's Club Credit ?

ktpc2005

Hello all

I was searching for my next cruise and saw some Celebrity cruise itineraries that caught my eye. I remember going on the Horizon in 1997 when I was 14 (now I am 25). Since then I have only been on NCL ships.

I did a search of the board and I could not find anything within the first couple search pages. I was wondering if I can get that sailing applied to Captain's Club credit. I have proof that I was on the ship, ie my ship card, pictures, and other things. I know on NCL people have received credit on Latitudes for showing that they went on cruises that were not credited.

Thanks in advance.

Chances are at 14 you didn't actually join the captain's club, but you should be able to still join now and have your previous cruise applied. Call the captain's club at 1-800-760-0654. Explain your previous cruise date, proof and they should help you.

Hello all

I was searching for my next cruise and saw some Celebrity cruise itineraries that caught my eye. I remember going on the Horizon in 1997 when I was 14 (now I am 25). Since then I have only been on NCL ships.

I did a search of the board and I could not find anything within the first couple search pages. I was wondering if I can get that sailing applied to Captain's Club credit. I have proof that I was on the ship, ie my ship card, pictures, and other things. I know on NCL people have received credit on Latitudes for showing that they went on cruises that were not credited.

Thanks in advance.

More than likely CC will credit you upon proof. We were on HAL cruises in the 80's and corresponded with HAL who had changed their numbers etc. They had all the info and credited accordingly. Contact Captain Club with your info, I'm sure they will set you up. Emailing is always good. They have always gotten back to me. http://www.celebrity.com

Good luck.

You should not have a problem as long as you have some proof. I do not know how long ago your cruise was but years ago when you joined the CC you could join as a family. My kids had their own cards as did my wife and I. To this day, the CC still sends mail only to my son.

I talked to a nice lady yesterday who gave me an email adress to mail the proof to along with my information so they can set up my Captain's club account. I then emailed a scanned copy of my Horizon onboard credit card, which had my name, ship, and sail date.

I also asked my mom if she ever signed up and she said she didnt. She hasnt gone on a Celebrity cruise since then, only Carnival or NCL.

I then got an automated response a couple hours later that they had received it.

Does anyone know the average turnaround time on how long they take to process the CC email request.

Thanks for all the help.

Archived