Liquor Purchase on Pride

Mahogany

Does Seabourn, specifically the Pride which we will be on this fall, sell bottled liquor in their shop? Not that I need it while on the ship, but I was planning on purchasing some Grand Marnier in the airport duty free but wouldn't if the ship store carried it. I assume it would be duty free and priced like the airport stores.

The Pride Boutique doesn't sell liquors but I'm sure you could purchase a bottle from the Bar Manager. Or you might state on your pre-cruise document you would like a bottle of Grand Marnier in your suite. (you are offered 2 bottles)

Happy Sailing!

Martita B.

Does Seabourn, specifically the Pride which we will be on this fall, sell bottled liquor in their shop? Not that I need it while on the ship, but I was planning on purchasing some Grand Marnier in the airport duty free but wouldn't if the ship store carried it. I assume it would be duty free and priced like the airport stores.

I agree with Martita..put it on your sheet. I think you will find that the Liquor supply and quality on the ship to be top shelf and inclusive. I would be very surprised if they did not have Grand Marnier. Lola

Archived