Need help finding shoes!!

rarescrambler

Help!! I have an absolutely horrible time finding shoes that don't hurt my feet. I found a pair that I can wear with BOTH of my smart casual dresses (pretty thrifty of me, huh?) ;) ;) And they were even on clearance at DSW! However, they didn't have my size in black. If you're not aware (my sister in California wasn't), Atlanta is having a major gas crisis, and I will be spending my 3rd weekend in a row at home rather than using my gas on shopping. I need to do what I can to see I have gas to get to work next week.

I digress - the shoe is by Italian Shoemakers, the style is Randi II, #4269E8DJ. I need them in size 10 in black. I've looked on eBay, googled the name, style name and #, but nothing came up. I'm always reading on here about the amazing things that other people find online. I'd love to be able to find these. Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks very much in advance.

There is an Italian Shoemaker website--there is a way to contact the manufacturer directly. Google in Italianshoemakers.com and see what you get!

It's very frustrating (and DSW does it ALL the time) when they don't have your size in the shoe that you want and need!!!!

Good luck!

Steinmart carries many of the Italian Shoemaker styles. They don't offer online shopping, but there are many of them in Atlanta. Perhaps there is one very close to you that would not consume too much gas?

I know what you mean though, I hate burning up my dollars just getting to the store these days. :cool:

Thanks, ladies, for your helpful responses.

The closest Steinmart is about 35 miles away, so that's out for a weekend run, but could sort of be on the way home from work on Monday. There's also another DSW over that way, so that's an efficient use of gas, yes? ;)

Tinker - Zappos didn't have anything like what I'm looking for, but thanks.

I did find them on DSW dot com, but AGH!! not in my size.

I didn't have any luck on italianshoemakers dot com either.

I did find something on another site, however, that is very similar and could be a definite possibility if my trip on Monday doesn't pan out.

Thanks again!

We live in a small isolated mtn town and I swear by Zappos. Just find a pair (or 3) that you like and read the reviews about how they fit. They deliver to me w/n 2 days and its free both ways---can't be beat! DH couldn't find his dress shoes for our Nov cruise and needed a nice pair of walking shoes (we're doing Europe and cobblestones). We bought 2 paie of Prosperos (brown and black) after I convinced him he COULD buy shoes thru the mail. They are so nice and so comfortable that we are keeping both pr and he's even wearing these shoes with his suit--so we cut down on packing.

I have purchased shoes over the phone. If I can't drive to the store I have called and asked to have them sent to the closest store and held for pickup or purchased over the phone and mail them to me.

Not everyone will do it but worst they will tell you is no.

Can't hurt to ask.

If you didn't find anything on Zappos, try shoebuy.com. They also offer free shipping, free return shipping and no sales tax. I have bought several things from them and not been disappointed!

I have bought lots of shoes from shoebuy.com and also shoes.com.I think both sites are excellent!

Laura

. . . tried all your suggestions - no luck :( Only found the shoe at the DSW website, but alas, not in my size. Several of the other suggested websites did not carry Italian Shoemakers brand.

The gas crisis seems to be over for the most part, so a girlfriend and I are going to hit a Tanger Outlet Mall this Saturday. Wish me luck!!

Archived