Fridges in Suites?? Eurodam Questions

martyz

I am going on the Eurodam and was wondering if the suites have mini fridges? Also, do they have lounge chairs on the balcony? I heard that you can go to a lounge and order appetizers before dinner. What lounge and is that for both suites, superior and deluxe?

Guests in Category "SA, SB, SC and PS" can order hot and cold appetizers delivered to their cabin each day.

Everyone on the ship can enjoy the appetizers in Crows Nest and Ocean Bar during cocktail hour before dinner.....both seatings.

You can get the cold appetizers in the Neptune Lounge - don't have to orrder them - they are the same ones.

There are no lounge chairs on the verandahs. Depending on the category you book depends on what is on your verandah. The PS, SA, SB and Sc categories have a table with 4 chairs and 2 chairs with ottomans and a tiny cocktail table between them. As the catgories go down -- the verandahs get smaller (for the most part -- not counting the aft cabins) and thus there is less furniture on the verandah.

I am going on the Eurodam and was wondering if the suites have mini fridges?

Besides the E-dam, which Mary Ellen addressed, all the Vista class ships, and the Prinsendam, have a fridge in every cabin.

On the S- and R-class ships the cabins with a balcony have a fridge. The cabins without a balcony can rent a fridge for $2.00/day.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived