Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

I went on their website and I don't see such prices at all. Did you book though their website?

Hi,:) I went to the website and did see the lower prices.....I believe there

is a link for specials.....they came up quite low.

I have also always wanted to sail on

one of those Tall Ships. However, I

did not want to be the only single

on a cruise with pretty much all couples.

Hi Bobmal... asked about that and was told there will almost always be around 10 solo passengers on a cruise... not that it would bother me if it were otherwise :-)

Francois

I went on their website and I don't see such prices at all. Did you book though their website?

Hi Cruiseelady

Make sure you are going to the correct website: it is starclippers.com, not starclipperscruises.com... Click on Promotions at top of Home page, then scroll down and click on image for Solo Travelers... Good luck

Francois

Now Singles Cruise, has chartered

an entire Tall Ship called the SS Mandalay

cruising out of Grenada, next July.

So everyone on this particular cruise will

be single. No more than 58 people.

Should be a blast, already booked..

The prices are similar to those mentioned earlier..

Prices are similar only if you share a cabin (bunk beds) on the Mandalay. Pricing on Royal Clipper is for sole occupation.

Fr

RCI Liberty of the Seas 12N

Nov 1-13, 2015

New Jersey - Texas

Ports: San Juan, St Thomas, St Maarten, Curacao, Grand Cayman

Interior Cat Z (Guarantee) currently available (seems to come and go so if not available when you check try back later or the next day) for $954 + $156.60 taxes/fees + $155.40 gratuities = $1266 ($105.50/night) less your favorite TA OBC.

Update: I booked and paid in full for this category yesterday and just checked my reservation and was assigned a Promenade interior stateroom on deck 6 (which is currently $1325++, so this appears to be a good deal!).

Edited by Okmyx

Hi Cruiseelady

Make sure you are going to the correct website: it is starclippers.com, not starclipperscruises.com... Click on Promotions at top of Home page, then scroll down and click on image for Solo Travelers... Good luck

Francois

Thanks, found it.

I have trying to decide to book this one. My concerns is the choppy sea's this time of the year and weather.

You can't beat the price, but to be at sea, and the rough waters, cold and rain, is scary.

Have you traveled these months to the Mediterranean? If so, what was the weather like?

I would like to book tomorrow when my PVP at NCL returns.

Thanks

In late-November 2013, I took a nine-night cruise out of Barcelona to Casablanca and the Canary Islands on the Norwegian Spirit. We had sunny, albeit cool, weather and smooth seas the whole time except for the morning in Casablanca. By noon, it had cleared up. However, we did skip Arrecife because of wind/rough seas, and instead went to Santa Cruz de Tenerife.

Barcelona itself was sunny both days I was there, but a little colder than the ports of call, with a high about 10 C/50 F.

Edited by jlajr

For anyone interested in a RIVER CRUISE~many of the companies

offer single cabins with no single supplement. I am sailing on AMA

Waterways in April:)....sailing our of Amsterdam. It is called

"TULIP TIME":D and I am very much looking forward to it:D

Edited by Lois R

I just booked a Feb. 2016 NCL Epic, 11 day Mediterranean west cruise. Barcelona RT including Naples, Rome,etc. I will be trying studio for the first time for $789.:D But, I will be keeping eye on balcony rates :).

I'm on that cruise from 14 feb to 6 March also on a studio. Try and checkout rollcall planning a meet and greet![emoji41]

It's great to be retired and able to take advantage of last min offers. There are a few perks to getting old!

Congratulations!!!! That is the type of retirement I am looking forward to. Cruising and enjoying. But, i don't get $38 offers

I'm on that cruise from 14 feb to 6 March also on a studio. Try and checkout rollcall planning a meet and greet![emoji41]

i have 2 cruises before Feb. and work but I will certainly check out the roll call. Have you cruised using a studio before?

Hi Cruiseelady

Francois

This was a good find. I found great rates for solos. But, after reading and believing reviews, I will not be sailing the line. I will check out Windstar instead. I think you have to consider where you are in life and what you expect from a vacation. The older I get I appreciate food, courtesy and not to be on an episode of Below Deck.

Happy Sailings!!!!

This was a good find. I found great rates for solos. But, after reading and believing reviews, I will not be sailing the line. I will check out Windstar instead. I think you have to consider where you are in life and what you expect from a vacation. The older I get I appreciate food, courtesy and not to be on an episode of Below Deck.

Happy Sailings!!!!

Do you mind referring me to reviews in question... Website? There are not many I could find and pretty well all positive. Just curious.

Francois

Carnival Sunshine December 9,2015 10 day San Juan to Port Canaveral GTY inside $742 total

GTY outside $902 total

It's a part of the 24 hour sale they are running

http://www.carnival.com/itinerary/10-day-southern-caribbean-cruise/san-juan/sunshine/10-days/js0/?evsel=J&numGuests=1&destination=all-destinations&dest=any&datFrom=122015&datTo=042017&dur=D3&shipCode=SH

Edited by ohiogymrat

In late-November 2013, I took a nine-night cruise out of Barcelona to Casablanca and the Canary Islands on the Norwegian Spirit. We had sunny, albeit cool, weather and smooth seas the whole time except for the morning in Casablanca. By noon, it had cleared up. However, we did skip Arrecife because of wind/rough seas, and instead went to Santa Cruz de Tenerife.

Barcelona itself was sunny both days I was there, but a little colder than the ports of call, with a high about 10 C/50 F.

Thanks for the response. I'm booked and counting down.

I have to admit I have a bit concerned about traveling to Morocco based on this article I googled. (I did a search about travel to Morocco.)

Although the article puts emphasis British travelers, I'm concerned about Americans. I see many ships stop there and this appears to be a routine port.

Any thoughts?

Morocco Summary

Still current at: 25 July 2015

Updated: 30 June 2015

Latest Update: Summary & Terrorism Sections - reviewed and updated following events in Tunisia.

Around 500,000 British nationals visit Morocco every year. Most visits are trouble-free.

Morocco is a Muslim country which follows Islamic laws and customs. You should respect these at all times. See Local Laws and Customs

There is a general threat from terrorism. The Moroccan authorities have warned of an increased threat linked to the growing number of Moroccans belonging to international terrorist organisations operating in Syria and Iraq. As a result, increased security measures, including additional security personnel may be visible in certain areas.

There have been some demonstrations in various locations across the country. Most of these have been peaceful. See Political situation

Morocco has a poor road safety record.

If you’re travelling to Western Sahara, you should read our travel advice for this disputed territory. The Overseas Business Risk service offers information and advice for British companies operating overseas on how to manage political, economic, and business security-related risks.

Take out comprehensive travel and medical insurance before you travel.

10 night cruise, , Miami to San Juan, eastern, Carnival Glory January 23, 2016 - guaranteed inside cabins are $798.

It sounds very tempting. I checked out the roll call and it seems a lot of people are on it already. I haven't checked all the pages but do you know if it already has many solos?

It sounds very tempting. I checked out the roll call and it seems a lot of people are on it already. I haven't checked all the pages but do you know if it already has many solos?

It would be nice to have roll calls for solos. You can sign up for both, but will hopefully have someone to plan tours with, etc.

Carnival Sunshine December 9,2015 10 day San Juan to Port Canaveral GTY inside $742 total

GTY outside $902 total

It's a part of the 24 hour sale they are running

http://www.carnival.com/itinerary/10-day-southern-caribbean-cruise/san-juan/sunshine/10-days/js0/?evsel=J&numGuests=1&destination=all-destinations&dest=any&datFrom=122015&datTo=042017&dur=D3&shipCode=SH

I wish I could cruise carnival but just can not do it.

i have 2 cruises before Feb. and work but I will certainly check out the roll call. Have you cruised using a studio before?

Has anyone any experience with long cruises on ships sailing with 5000 passengers? We had 3000 in Hawaii and tendering was a nightmare. Everyone wanted to be last to get on ship. To spend as much time on island. I have read reviews of people on Epic and having to make a reservation for the evening shows, difficulty with breakfast and lunch buffet. No loungers available due to number of passengers. Difficulty getting elevators, etc.

The reviews I have read have given me pause. People say the itinerary is good just the the would sail on a smaller ship that is not NCL. Due to the charges for a lot of things.

Has anyone any experience with long cruises on ships sailing with 5000 passengers? We had 3000 in Hawaii and tendering was a nightmare. Everyone wanted to be last to get on ship. To spend as much time on island. I have read reviews of people on Epic and having to make a reservation for the evening shows, difficulty with breakfast and lunch buffet. No loungers available due to number of passengers. Difficulty getting elevators, etc.

The reviews I have read have given me pause. People say the itinerary is good just the the would sail on a smaller ship that is not NCL. Due to the charges for a lot of things.

I have been on the Breakaway four times. We did not have to tender, and did not have trouble getting on or off the ship. I did have to make reservations for shows, but always got what I wanted with ease. There are always so many 'free' places to eat, never had to wait. The loungers were a problem ! I use a walker and the first day with the elevators is a nightmare. By the third day things even out. The Breakaway was going where a I wanted to go at the price I wanted to pay, but I really like smaller ships.