Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

Anyone know on any last minute deals on shorter cruises out of Florida in two weeks - looking to go on a 3-7 day cruise out of either Miami, FLL or Orlando. Week of 3/6. Everywhere I search looks like 200% supp.

I tried to give a link and it was a garbled mess. Try cruise plum.com and use the search feature. There were some decent deals, both carnival and celebrity.

Edited by denatravels

Norwegian Star

Transatlantic (Tampa to Copenhagen)

April 17, 2016

14 nights

inside $624

oceanview $749

balcony $1,124

(government fees $117.36)

In addition, eligible for one perk if booking inside cabin, two if booking oceanview or higher (beverage package, dining package, excursion credit or internet time).

Edited by logan25

So I have been watching prices the Norwegian Getaway 7 day Western Caribbean out of Miami. VTG is doing a hosted 20s,30s,40s singles cruise on that cruise and have filled up a great part of the ship which was inflating prices. But I have friends in group so I want that cruise Studios have been sold out for a long time.

While supplement is still 200% rates have been falling daily since it is a week from Sunday.

I clicked on inside solo, which about a month ago was $1598 (before taxes), yesterday then it was $1398..... slowly falling until yesterda it was $1058. Figured Id click through and price showed $998, so selected and got an error it was sold out, so then I noticed Oceanview and Balcony guarantees were also much cheaper than displayed before clicking through on the website. Balcony guarantee solo was $1094, for me that was good enough. They have the family promotion so 2, 3 people can get in that cabin for same total price.

I am psyched though to have a solo balcony cabin though for a decent price.

Yeah - I know its not as sweet as though TA deals but it was good for what I was looking for. The other bonus is that because it is a balcony it gets 2 of the NCL freebies instead of 1 - so drinks included!

Norwegian Star

Transatlantic (Tampa to Copenhagen)

April 17, 2016

14 nights

inside $624

oceanview $749

balcony $1,124

(government fees $117.36)

In addition, eligible for one perk if booking inside cabin, two if booking oceanview or higher (beverage package, dining package, excursion credit or internet time).

Now that is what I call great pricing. And I have to find out just hours after I just paid in full the Cuba trip in April. :)

Maybe that is the secret, book and pay for a trip, and afterwards you will see a drop in prices for other trips.

Now that is what I call great pricing. And I have to find out just hours after I just paid in full the Cuba trip in April. :)

Maybe that is the secret, book and pay for a trip, and afterwards you will see a drop in prices for other trips.

A number of good TA deals were out there, just not enough vacation time to go. 😔

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I am finding more and more that Norwegian is offering many great deals for solos. Last night I found an Alaska cruise for 2017 at $799 for a solo oceanview, 7 days from Seward (Anchorage) to Vancouver. The oceanview is $100 cheaper than the inside. Total airfare from Florida would add $500. I am seriously considering this, I have to decide by Monday. Should include the free drinks, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am finding more and more that Norwegian is offering many great deals for solos. Last night I found an Alaska cruise for 2017 at $799 for a solo oceanview, 7 days from Seward (Anchorage) to Vancouver. The oceanview is $100 cheaper than the inside. Total airfare from Florida would add $500. I am seriously considering this, I have to decide by Monday. Should include the free drinks, too.

Can you share the ship and dates for that sailing; that's a great deal!

What date?

Never mine, now I see it

Edited by snowbird1

Crazy transatlantic price...

13 nights departing May 27, 2016 on Pullmantur's Monarch. Double occupancy is $159, solo price still cheap $318 and includes drink package.

FastDeal 13056

A few more details:

Sailing from Colon, Panama to Lisbon, Portugal

13 nights departing May 27, 2016 on Pullmantur's Monarch. Double occupancy is $159, solo price still cheap $318 and includes drink package.

FastDeal 13056

A few more details:

Sailing from Colon, Panama to Lisbon, Portugal

Have you sailed on this one before and if so can you tell me about your experience on this line? I had never heard of it and doing a bit of searching to find out about this line and ship.

FastDeal 13056

Any more details about this one? I am looking but cannot find it. Not sure if I missed the deal [emoji45].

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FastDeal 13056

There are a few CC regulars that do these, similar prices every year.

Check out some roll calls.

Any time I see ZERO single supplement I sit up and take note.

Radiance of the Seas - May 26, 2016

Anchorage - Vancouver

Yesterday (Feb. 27) the RCI website showed Oceanview ($707), Balcony ($1318), and Mini-Suite ($1977) cabins with ZERO single supplement.

Today the website shows 100% supplement. He who hesitates??

BTW Anyone know when cruiseplum is updated?

Edited by Love2Cruise4Less