OT: Favorite Non Cruise Photograph

First time visiting these photo threads, should have come here sooner. Great pictures.

Welcome and glad you have stopped by. Please feel free to share and I am glad you like all the photos that all the CC members have shared. :)

I do thank everyone for keeping this thread going and for everyone sharing such amazing photos. I have enjoyed seeing all the talent and beautiful snapshots captures. :)

Zac, I truly love those lighten shots very dramatic.

Thanks, Steve and Sherri. That was taken at a local rose garden just a couple of weeks ago when it was in full bloom. This one is one of my favorites but they were all so pretty that it was hard to pick just one. If you want to see more they are at the Picasa link below.

This photo is good enough to display in a gallery. Two thumbs up Judy North. Love flowers and you must have so many great shots like this one. Thanks for posting it.:D

Thanks! I really enjoy photographing flowers. They don't move like birds do (my DH likes to photograph birds) unless the wind is blowing. :rolleyes:

Thanks! I really enjoy photographing flowers. They don't move like birds do (my DH likes to photograph birds) unless the wind is blowing. :rolleyes:

I too enjoy photographing flowers and nature. Yesterday I went to the Brooklyn Botanical gardens and I will be sharing some photos. Here is another one my hubby took. Hope you like it.

SNV13044.jpg

Does anyone know where this is?

yellowhuts.jpg

I'm going to guess Bora Bora or somewhere in French Polynesia. I haven't been there (yet!) but I've drooled over many photos of the area. Plus they filmed Couple's Retreat, with Vince Vaughn, there. I wouldn't mind being a crew member for that film - getting paid to go to Bora Bora would be pretty awesome!

I'm going to guess Bora Bora or somewhere in French Polynesia. I haven't been there (yet!) but I've drooled over many photos of the area. Plus they filmed Couple's Retreat, with Vince Vaughn, there. I wouldn't mind being a crew member for that film - getting paid to go to Bora Bora would be pretty awesome!

it sure looks peaceful and beautiful. I wouldn't mind spending some time here. Nice photo.

Archived