OT: Favorite Non Cruise Photograph

Beautiful photos. I hope you guys don't mind that I sometimes use them as my wallpaper!! :)

This photo was taken on the weekend near Niagara Falls. It looks cold but it has actually been quite pleasant here in Ontario. Here in Toronto, we have had very little snow this year. BeckyFaye, I can't believe that you are getting more in Britain than we are in Canada!

ry%3D400

Beautiful photos. I hope you guys don't mind that I sometimes use them as my wallpaper!! :)

This photo was taken on the weekend near Niagara Falls. It looks cold but it has actually been quite pleasant here in Ontario. Here in Toronto, we have had very little snow this year. BeckyFaye, I can't believe that you are getting more in Britain than we are in Canada!

ry%3D400

WOW, this shot is beautiful. I really like it. And who knew it was actually pleasant as far as weather goes.

BTW, mnbruce, LOVE your 2 pictures. Just fabulous. thanks for sharing everyone. :D

After nearly drowing last week, at least we were rewarded with an awesome rainbow, right over City Hall in Los Angeles. Sort of funny that LA City is broke and here is a rainbow and the pot of gold right over it. If only it were that easy to get out of this mess.

983370955_PotoGold003.jpg.4d4300e87001f3c99bed087d93af537a.jpg

1610110458_PotoGold012.jpg.e7e22a127dc7337011d530fbc3da2509.jpg

Jimmy James, I think quite a few people are excited about the Saints and hoping for a win, even over here in Canada! I bet there will be some party after the big game!!

I just caught this guy sitting on my back fence. He had a bird trapped in my empty flower pot. I have never seen a hawk here in the city before.

ry%3D400

• 2 weeks later...

While attending a funeral for a friend, I took this panorama of people working

their way down to the burial site. Subject movement between frames usually causes

ghosts that need to be edited but leaving them in this time seemed appropriate.

"Friends, Past and Present"

p554574415-5.jpg

Dave

• 1 month later...

Bethlehem, Church Of Nativity.

Birthplace of Jesus.

From either side of the Basilica's great choir, flights of well worn stairs lead down to the nativity, located directly beneath the High Alter of The Church.

In a small recess in the Cave's wall, is a silver star set inwhite marble marks the birth place of Jesus, where millions come every year in reverence to the event that took place 2,000 years ago. Silver Oil Lamps hang above it burning Night & Day.

Inscribe on the Silver Star are the words

"Hic de virgine Maria Jesus Christus natus est- Here Jesus Christ was born to the Virgin Mary"

4477130610_dc2aafff8a_b.jpg

Archived