Live From The Emerald Med T/A 10/03 - 10/17

Woobstr112G

Wel it doesen't seem like it's already time to get off the ship and return to reality, but tomorrow is it. It's been a great 18 days and I can't wait till Jan for my next cruise.

I will post a general review after I get back, but the entire cruise has met or exceeded nearly all of my expections. The food, for the most part, has been good to very good. The Specialty venues were good to very good. Sabitini's was better than the Crown grill (IMHO). The Crown Grill just didn't wow me. Of course the Chef's table was the best single thing I have ever experienced on any of my cruises. Overall the crew was outstanding and really went the extra mile to make sure all of our concerns were delt with. A special hats off to "George" in the internet cafe and "Anatolly" waiter in the Botticelli dining room (for table 123). Both top notch people.

Hope all enjoy, to the fullest, any future cruise plans.

Take Care All

Bob

Future: Diamond Princess Auz/NZ 01/09

Emerald Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/08

Celebrity Constellation British Isles/Norway 07/06

Celebrity Summit Alaska Repositioning 05/05

Celebrity Panama Canal 10/02

Rhapsody Of The Seas Alaska 09/01

Splendour Of The Seas Baltic 09/99

HAL Veendam Eastern Caribbean 07/96

Carnival Holiday Western Caribbean 07/93

Bob,

Thank you for taking time to post as you returned across the Atlantic. We will be boarding the Emerald tomorrow afternoon for the Southern Caribbean. We are planning a dinner at Sabatini's for our anniversary and have heard good things about it. Enjoy your next cruise in January - lucky you!!

Patty and Richie

Bob ~ all too soon cruises come to an end. You have your next one really soon in January so you are set.:D I always have to wait a year for my annual cruise.:(

I've sure enjoyed reading your reports.

Chefs Table sounds WONDERFUL. I just read your descriptions to my husband and hope we can do it on our upcoming 12/20 Emerald.

I will try to check back to this thread just in case you provide a link for your Emerald cruise pictures. Would love to see them.

BTW...wecome home.:)

Bob ~ all too soon cruises come to an end. You have your next one really soon in January so you are set.:D I always have to wait a year for my annual cruise.:(

I've sure enjoyed reading your reports.

Chefs Table sounds WONDERFUL. I just read your descriptions to my husband and hope we can do it on our upcoming 12/20 Emerald.

I will try to check back to this thread just in case you provide a link for your Emerald cruise pictures. Would love to see them.

BTW...wecome home.:)

Just got home from LAX. I too like to wait a year b/t cruises but my wife wanted to go with her sister.... Anyway, when I get some time (probably in a cpl of weeks) I will upload my photos to my flickr website at http://www.flickr.com/photos/25882507@N08/. If you get a chance to experience the chef's table, you will love it....I'll scan the menu and add it to my flickr site.

Bob

Future: Diamond Princess Auz/NZ 01/09

Celebrity Summit Panama Canal 10/02

Splendour Of The Seas Baltic 09/99

Carnival Holiday Western Caribbean 07/93

Couldn't sleep so I uploaded the first batch of pictures to my flicker website... http://flickr.com/photos/25882507@N08/

Bob

Future: Diamond Princess Aus/Nz 01/09

Spledour Of The Seas Baltic 09/99

Carnival Holiday Western Carribean 07/93

Bob.. Thanks so much for the live reviews and pictures. I am so happy you had such a wonderful trip. We will be on the Emerald for Thanksgiving, and was wondering if they offered the "Ultimate Card", and what movies were offered at MUTS. Thanks Again!

Bob.. Thanks so much for the live reviews and pictures. I am so happy you had such a wonderful trip. We will be on the Emerald for Thanksgiving, and was wondering if they offered the "Ultimate Card", and what movies were offered at MUTS. Thanks Again!

Not sure what the "Ultimate Card" is. As far as Muts, two movies that come to mind were the latest Indiana Jones flick and a movie called 21.

Bob

Future: Diamond Princess Aus/Nz 01/09

Spledour Of The Seas Baltic 09/99

Carnival Holiday Western Carribean 07/93

• 9 months later...

Archived