Is the Champagne Bar loud at night?

• 8 months later...
We booked room 6652 on the Mariner, which appears to be above the Champagne Bar. Anyone know how late the Champange Bar stays open? Is it loud at night?

We are wondering if we should book this cabin also for August....how was it for view????

We were on the Mariner in April and I usually went each evening for their 'happy hour'. They'd have a small selection of appetizers etc, but not many people at all. In fact I had nice conversations with the bartender each evening, he was always making artwork out of the wire tops of the champagne bottles. On our cruise on the Monarch in '07 the bartender at the Champagne Bar told me that working in that section was like being " in prison". Very slow, not many people...no need to worry about loud noises IMO.

We were on the Mariner in April and I usually went each evening for their 'happy hour'........

At the risk of sounding very stupid can I get a glass of wine or cocktail in the Champagne Bar or is the only drink available are different types of champagne.

I like the fact that it is always so quiet there and never crowded.

At the risk of sounding very stupid can I get a glass of wine or cocktail in the Champagne Bar or is the only drink available are different types of champagne.

I like the fact that it is always so quiet there and never crowded.

I believe you can get most everything you can get at any other bar. We went to the champagne bar each night for our Martinis (tried just about all of them!). People were getting lots of different things. We also had some snacks (chocolate covered strawberries) while sipping on our drinks before dinner.

I believe you can get most everything you can get at any other bar. We went to the champagne bar each night for our Martinis (tried just about all of them!). People were getting lots of different things. We also had some snacks (chocolate covered strawberries) while sipping on our drinks before dinner.

Thank you. I just hate to bring a drink from another bar or lounge and then seat in in the Champagne Bar's area. I feel like I would be cheating the Champagne Bar's bar tender out of a gratuity. But then that is just me:rolleyes: .

We booked room 6652 on the Mariner, which appears to be above the Champagne Bar. Anyone know how late the Champange Bar stays open? Is it loud at night?

Is 6652 a Promenade Room? I ask because, while the Champagne Bar may not be a problem, Boleros is directly under it. This is at the aft centrum and is a big, wide open space. I have heard of noise complaints from people in those PR rooms above that location.

Archived