Changing Cruises

Mike45

Hello all,

Quick question. If you book a 5 day and a month later you decide you want to do a 7 day instead , can you do that without a penalty or money loss ?:confused:

Are you in penalty phase? Some have been lucky and been able to switch, even in penalty phase.

No. haven't booked yet. My wife knows she can 5 days off. I want to book now and if she can get the rest of her time off, switch to a 7 day. Just wanted to know if we can change without any penalty .

No. haven't booked yet. My wife knows she can 5 days off. I want to book now and if she can get the rest of her time off, switch to a 7 day. Just wanted to know if we can change without any penalty .

You can cancel any cruise up until final payment date, after that most have not had any luck switching to another cruise. The above post says some have managed it, but fewer have been allowed, maybe they had a PVP with Carnival who could pull strings and get a supervisor to override the system.

If you really are not sure, I would wait to book.

Don't know if this helps... but we had the Legend booked for New Year's 09 sailing. When the Dream bookings came out, got a "glitch" price for their New Year's sailing, and switched our booking from Legend to Dream - no problem at all. (used pvp)

Archived