Does Solstice have a cinema?

rucruisn2

Since none of us have been on board yet, it's hard to say, but I'll note that on my recent trip aboard the NCL Sky, they used one of the lounges to show movies on a drop down screen during the day. It worked very well. Maybe that will be the plan aboard the Solstice.

There is no dedicated cinema on Solstice. However, basd on the configuration 'Celebrity Central' on the Entertainment Deck will probably be used for screening films. You can see it here: http://celebritysolstice.com/#/entertainment/onboard/central/

I agree that this would be the intended place for viewing movies. It even mentions films in the description of Celebrity Central.

I also would like to possibly catch a film on a sea day.

There is no dedicated cinema on Solstice. However, basd on the configuration 'Celebrity Central' on the Entertainment Deck will probably be used for screening films. You can see it here: http://celebritysolstice.com/#/entertainment/onboard/central/

Not as comfy looking as the cinemas on other X ships--we found them to be very cozy & well used--

Poor planning on Celebrity's part in not having a dedicated cinema, in my opinion. The ship certainly is large enough. Chairs in lounges are just not comfortable to watch a movie on and the drop down screens set ups aren't good either. Oh well.

Archived