Live from the Monarch - Panama Canal repositioning

rubrrick

[quote name='tinkerme1']Hi Lorna! Yep! That's it. The pictures going through this morning had a High Resolution screen, but not this one. Darn!

When are we booking the Oasis?:D :D[/quote]

Let's talk ... maybe this evening. I'm having a bad RCI week ... did you hear about the Mariner C&A cruise??? Anyway ... let's talk. :(

[quote name='tinkerme1']You are so welcome Mike!

[/quote]

Celia, just noticed you are in SD. DW, DD and I will be in Pacific Beach this weekend visiting some very close friends. Looks like the weather is forecasted to cool a little bit:( . Should still be nice though.:)

[quote name='tinkerme1']Unfortunately, Mike, I think those containers will block our view. We'll see though.

Lorna, just saw the info about the 30 August cruise. What a bummer. Why in the world did RCI do this?[/quote]

We'll talk ... it's not good :mad:

[quote name='tinkerme1']
Lorna, just saw the info about the 30 August cruise. What a bummer. Why in the world did RCI do this?[/quote]

inquiring minds want to know, but don't get any of us on that sailing started; right Lorna?
[quote name='ladylawyer']I think I see her, now!!!

and then again ... maybe not ... :o[/quote]

wow, I'm glad you edited because I wondered what you were looking at or what I had missed!!!

so just to clarify for my mind--she's going to come right to left--coming FROM that open water I can see into the lock?

[quote name='crazy 4 cruising']inquiring minds want to know, but don't get any of us on that sailing started; right Lorna?

[COLOR=red]Brenda ... how right you are! :mad: [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
wow, I'm glad you edited because I wondered what you were looking at or what I had missed!!!

[COLOR=red]Yup ... that was an OOPS! I think I saw the middle of the cargo ship and got overly excited. :o [/COLOR]

so just to clarify for my mind--she's going to come right to left--coming FROM that open water I can see into the lock?[/quote]

Left to right is what the experts are saying ... :D

[quote name='ladylawyer']Left to right is what the experts are saying ... :D[/QUOTE]

By no means an expert. The time we transited through the canal, it was so D*MN hot, I thought we were going to melt!

The traffic now is definitely going left to right. Monarch will come from the left of your screen and then exit to the open water on the right!

Archived