Binoculars

bouhunter

I always take a pair of binoc's, so nice to have on the balcony. I just got another pair and thought I'd pass along a great deal:

Burris Signature 10x32's. Bright, clear, sharp GREAT compact binoculars. You can't find them anywhere for less than 243.00 usually, but Natchez has them on sale for 189.99.

If you're looking for a pair of high quality compact binoculars this deal can't be beat!:)

http://www.natchezss.com/Optics.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=BU300184&prodTitle=BINO%2010X%2D32MM%20SIG%20SEMI%20COMPACT

I have a couple pair of good large ones too but prefer smaller ones for the carry on bag when flying.

What I really like about these is that they aren't the typical compact binoc's with a narrow field of view and poor performance. The 32 MM objectives and high quality make for an image I'd have never expected in a small package. The clarity, brightness and color are awesome.

A lot of factors come in to play with optic performance and quality is a big one. Until someone looks through a good pair of Burris, Leupolds or Nikons as examples, they don't realize how much difference there is between truly good optics and the cheap stuff you buy at Walmart in bubble wrap:D And then of course there are Zeiss, Swarovsky and Leica if you want to really pay an arm and a leg:eek:

Anyway, if anyone's looking for a high quality pair of binoc's at a price you won't find again, this is worth considering.

So how much do you actually use your binoculars?? Are they more for when going on an Alaskan cruise.

We are going to the southern carribean in four weeks and I wasn't planning on bringing them.

We take ours all of the time and use them a lot. Entering and leaving ports and for closeups of the ports while moored at the piers. Passing other ships at sea, etc.........

Archived