WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

I don't say this often or lightly but Juliana has no equals in my opinion.

My wife and I cannot praise her enough to her managers.

One of the nicest human beings we have ever met also.

Andrew and X did not see eye to eye on some ship matters so I imagine he either quit or his contract was not renewed.

Celebrity does not have to jump through hoops to fire someone in management. They just do not renew their contract which is a quick and dirty way to terminate them. So technically no one gets fired from a ship unless there is an egregious event during their contract. Most of the time it is simple without much recourse for the employee. Ship crew and staff including officers work on contracts. You are only as good as your last contract so to speak.

Edited by spencerdrivecruiser

Juliana is the best CC HOSTESS we have ever had.

Chandru was the best HOST.

Juliana was on the ML and management transfered her to the SH do to her outstanding qualities.

Consider yourself lucky to sail with her.

Must agree with you regarding both Juliana and Chandru. Just the best.

Anne

Hi Arno

We got off on 18th August Julian got off during the cruise at Geiranger and Sue got on. He told us he was due to come back in ~6 weeks from Constellation. He really was the most approachable person and I would definately put him on a par with Damien.

Guest Relations Manager was Bryan Cooper, lovely guy always speaking to guests and interacting with events etc and this was the 4th time we had met him (5th cruise on Eclipse)

There were no other changes to the list - can confirm Stuart Turnbull definately on Eclipse don't know why the CC list states Solstice.

Hope Joanne is going from strength to strength

Happy sailings,

Lyn

There were no other changes to the list - can confirm Stuart Turnbull definately on Eclipse don't know why the CC list states Solstice.

Hope Joanne is going from strength to strength

Happy sailings,

Lyn

Stewart Turnbull was spotted there last month and I forgot to remove his name without having a replacement :

As of July 2012, from the Solstice "In the Spotlight":

Master: Captain Costas Nestoroudis

Guest Relations Manager: Tom Beeckman

Hotel Director: Jan Willem Kuipers

Cruise Director: Stewart Turnbull

Food & Beverage Manager: John-Paul Lamb

Executive Chef: Michael Fernandes

CC Host: Melissa Snow

As of August 2012 Connie's Master is Captain Frantzis, HD is Julian Brackenberry , chef is Olivier Tridivic, Guest Relation is Jann, Graeme is CC Host.

Thanks for the update, I'm guessing Jannette Ramos for GRM. Is Steve Gayda still the CD?

I don't say this often or lightly but Juliana has no equals in my opinion.

My wife and I cannot praise her enough to her managers.

One of the nicest human beings we have ever met also.

Andrew and X did not see eye to eye on some ship matters so I imagine he either quit or his contract was not renewed.

Celebrity does not have to jump through hoops to fire someone in management. They just do not renew their contract which is a quick and dirty way to terminate them. So technically no one gets fired from a ship unless there is an egregious event during their contract. Most of the time it is simple without much recourse for the employee. Ship crew and staff including officers work on contracts. You are only as good as your last contract so to speak.

Sorry to read about Andrew. From our experiences on Celebrity ships, he was by far the best. Chacun a son gout.

GREAT NEWS

Chandru will be on the RF commencing 9/26.

Made my day today. Great guy.

Hope he's on in January when I cruise on Reflection. One thing I know is that the Host/Hostess don't really know where they are going and how long they will stay. Many last minute shifts have taken place in the past.

Anyone know who will staff Eclipse 12/1/2012?

Even the staff involved are frequently shifted at the last minute. The chart only reflects reports of recent sightings. Predictions are frequently futile..

I believe the captain will be Dimitrias Manetas, everyone else.. ??

Hope he's on in January when I cruise on Reflection. One thing I know is that the Host/Hostess don't really know where they are going and how long they will stay. Many last minute shifts have taken place in the past.

Donna knew last April that she would be joining the Millenium on it's asian cruises late this year for her next cc hostess assignment. They actually do sign on for specific ships and cruises.

Edited by ghstudio

Donna knew last April that she would be joining the Millenium on it's asian cruises late this year for her next cc hostess assignment. They actually do sign on for specific ships and cruises.

There can be last minute shifts. This happened with Ti-Ann when she was to go on Solstice last year and Melissa when she was a last minute substitute on CS. I saw Chandru leaving a ship for the airport only to discover that he was called back. Last minute change comes with the territory. Donna requested MIL and I hope she gets it. She is wonderful.

I now have almost all the pictures of the captains in the fleet.

Kostas Patsoulas and Michael Sympouras are not in my archives.. ;)

WhosWhereAugust2012.png

Hi Arno,

I wonder where the picture of Costas Nestoroudis came from? :rolleyes::):)

That pic. would have been my first choice also.

Anne

Staffy and spencerdrivecruiser thank you very much for the information.

And now that Lisa Richard moved from Summit would it be Justin Nichols that just took over?

And some advice needed. I use a wide screen monitor. In order to add two more captains, can the chart be made wider or should each picture be made smaller? And how does the font size show up for people who use tablets?

Staffy and spencerdrivecruiser thank you very much for the information.

And now that Lisa Richard moved from Summit would it be Justin Nichols that just took over?

And some advice needed. I use a wide screen monitor. In order to add two more captains, can the chart be made wider or should each picture be made smaller? And how does the font size show up for people who use tablets?

The chart now fits perfectly on my iPad which is my main medium for the internet. Not sure how you are going to fit the add'l two pics into the chart.

At least we will have a full set of Captains now..

I know the non Greek Captain quit who matered an S class ship. Is that Nikos Frantzis? Not sure on that one but a few months ago the Scandinavian Capt resigned.

Maybe someone can chime in on the intel.

The chart now fits perfectly on my iPad which is my main medium for the internet. Not sure how you are going to fit the add'l two pics into the chart.

At least we will have a full set of Captains now..

I know the non Greek Captain quit who matered an S class ship. Is that Nikos Frantzis? Not sure on that one but a few months ago the Scandinavian Capt resigned.

Maybe someone can chime in on the intel.

There will be one more addition as Reflection gets another Master.

Nikos Frantzis is captain of Constellation with A Peppas.

It's Captain Gary from Norway who quit.

I am sure we will learn the reason eventually but I have my guesses.

Edited by ~Nereus~