WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

The end of August and the chart is almost complete. Century's staff is the most likely to be out of date..

3cf25917-7067-432e-a447-c42d2c02f206.jpg

Has Captain Dimitrios Kafetzis left Celebrity? Last year while on the Silhouette he said he would be on the Silhouette for all of 2013.

How disappointing if he's not on it. Loved his humor.

Monica

Edited by Compass Rose Monica

Has Captain Dimitrios Kafetzis left Celebrity? Last year while on the Silhouette he said he would be on the Silhouette for all of 2013.

How disappointing if he's not on it. Loved his humor.

Monica

Captains work three months on, three months off. Perhaps he's on vacation.

Captains work three months on, three months off. Perhaps he's on vacation.

Thanks. I looked through this thread and the last her was listed was on a June 3rd cruise. So maybe by the end of October for my cruise he'll be on it. Fingers crossed. He was great!

I'll have to check here again in October.

Monica

The end of August and the chart is almost complete. Century's staff is the most likely to be out of date..

We got off the Infinity Monday. Captain Anastasios Lekkas ("bye for now") got on August 16th. The Executive Chef was Andy Bouchard.

As near as I can recall, the rest are as listed,

Edited by bob278

We got off the Infinity Monday. Captain Anastasios Lekkas ("bye for now") got on August 16th. The Executive Chef was Andy Bouchard.

As near as I can recall, the rest are as listed,

Thanks Bob.

Paul Baya takes over from Patti on Solstice for the next cruise.

I have been told that Jason Ward has taken over as CD on Equinox.

Thanks Cruisenut. I did a google search on Bob Leininger and discovered he wrote a book about his life at sea. Good reviews so I'll have to pick it up. Now I'll check out Jason Ward.

We left Equinox on Aug 21 and Bob was our CD.

Although a pleasant enough gentleman, IMO he was a pretty poor Cruise Director. He was almost invisible

Sorry to hear that. Looks like Jason Ward is our CD based upon FB. I will still read Bob's book. Anything cruise related piques my interest.

Where is Paul now??? We hope he will be on the Solstice for the next couple of weeks. We were so impressed with him and had the pleasure of seeing he and Lindsay Hamilton doing the "Prayer" on one of our cruises. Fabulous!!!! He was a really talented and fun person to be around and he made himself available to "everyone". One can "hope"...

Where is Paul now??? We hope he will be on the Solstice for the next couple of weeks. We were so impressed with him and had the pleasure of seeing he and Lindsay Hamilton doing the "Prayer" on one of our cruises. Fabulous!!!! He was a really talented and fun person to be around and he made himself available to "everyone". One can "hope"...

He just arrived. By the way, that performance is on youtube.

Jamie was on Century and I did not care for her at all. She popped up at events like a circus monkey, but that was all I saw of her. I approached her at the "Newlywed Game" because I was sick of seeing the same 8yo kid at events that, therefore, had to be censored. They had the kid's mom & dad as participants and I think that should say it all to those who have seen the game played onboard. I was sickened to hear that they allow kids in bar areas until 11PM so nothing could be done. What I want to know is the name of the CD that was onboard Cenurty w/her in Dec '12. He was as useless as she was. He had the same joke at the end of the show about "if you were thinking about missing the show, tomorrow is not the night to do it". He found it funny. He was also only seen at scheduled events and then did a runner. We actually tried to chat with him as he tried to walk backwards out of the conversation. We realized what he was doing, but continued to attempt to engage him. He actually resorted to pulling out his phone and read a text message. Really poor taste. There was a member of the entertainment team called James that we enjoyed so much we hope he gets promoted! I haven't cruised a lot, but will say that the CD team make a big difference. The Aussie CD out of Melbourne on our previous cruise and his mate were rockstars compared to these two. Anybody know the joker's name that was on the Century w/Jamie?

After writing this I checked out Facebook and found out that Jamie Petts is a male so this was clearly not the Jamie on Century in Dec '12. I have no idea what the female Jamie's surname is. As for her male counterpart, he is John Grantham.

Edited by HappyTvlr

We thought that Paul was just an excellent CD. Great personality, guest friendly and a very good singer.

I agree Mike. We havent crossed paths with Paul in a while, but we've enjoyed him very much. He's very talented, friendly, and constantly seen around the ship. We hope to sail with Paul again, in the near future.

We had Jamie Pettes on board and loved him!! We dined with him one evening. Get to know him. He is so much fun!!!

I would love to! See the last line in my post. Since I didn't know Jamie Pettes was a male I assumed it was the same Jamie on our cruise. It wasn't because the Jamie on our cruise was a female. Sorry for the confusion!

Jamie was on Century and I did not care for her at all. She popped up at events like a circus monkey, but that was all I saw of her. I approached her at the "Newlywed Game" because I was sick of seeing the same 8yo kid at events that, therefore, had to be censored. They had the kid's mom & dad as participants and I think that should say it all to those who have seen the game played onboard. I was sickened to hear that they allow kids in bar areas until 11PM so nothing could be done.

On our cruise on Constellation, they did the Newlywed game at 3pm in the afternoon! However, they still did some risque stuff. But given that JC wasted too much time talking at the beginning, they only got thru one round before running out of time.

Jamie was on Century and I did not care for her at all. She popped up at events like a circus monkey, but that was all I saw of her. I approached her at the "Newlywed Game" because I was sick of seeing the same 8yo kid at events that, therefore, had to be censored. They had the kid's mom & dad as participants and I think that should say it all to those who have seen the game played onboard. I was sickened to hear that they allow kids in bar areas until 11PM so nothing could be done. What I want to know is the name of the CD that was onboard Cenurty w/her in Dec '12. He was as useless as she was. He had the same joke at the end of the show about "if you were thinking about missing the show, tomorrow is not the night to do it". He found it funny. He was also only seen at scheduled events and then did a runner. We actually tried to chat with him as he tried to walk backwards out of the conversation. We realized what he was doing, but continued to attempt to engage him. He actually resorted to pulling out his phone and read a text message. Really poor taste. There was a member of the entertainment team called James that we enjoyed so much we hope he gets promoted! I haven't cruised a lot, but will say that the CD team make a big difference. The Aussie CD out of Melbourne on our previous cruise and his mate were rockstars compared to these two. Anybody know the joker's name that was on the Century w/Jamie?

After writing this I checked out Facebook and found out that Jamie Petts is a male so this was clearly not the Jamie on Century in Dec '12. I have no idea what the female Jamie's surname is. As for her male counterpart, he is John Grantham.

We are on Century in November 2013. Can anyone tell me who the Captain and Cruise Director are?

We are on Century in November 2013. Can anyone tell me who the Captain and Cruise Director are?

We cannot predict. You could contact a Century roll call and ask to be notified by someone. The chart is only as current as the last person reporting.