WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Just back from Infinity and we had the following:

Cruise Director: James Cox

Not sure re the rest but Fiore Strings were the string threesome.

Hope someone can update the chart.

Thank you for the update. Were Fusion and Deja Vu still the bands?

Ian Crewell just took over as CD moving from Eclipse.

Elvis......errrr Sipra has left the Silhouette. After their last set last night they said it was their last show. No sign of them on today's daily. They've either left or been given the day off. No listing for any other party band. Will try to update as soon as I get any more news. Too bad, thought Sipra was pretty good.

A while back, I believe on the Solstice, our captain club's hostess was Gabriella from Brazil, a very nice young lady. I haven't seen her name lately and was wondering if she moved on to RCI. We will be sailing on Indie in September and noticed the hostess's name is Gabriella. Would anyone know if this is the same person. Thanks.

Johanne

A while back, I believe on the Solstice, our captain club's hostess was Gabriella from Brazil, a very nice young lady. I haven't seen her name lately and was wondering if she moved on to RCI. We will be sailing on Indie in September and noticed the hostess's name is Gabriella. Would anyone know if this is the same person. Thanks.

Johanne

Gabriella on Solstice was from Argentina... I thought..

She left early from her contract last year and I have not heard of her since.

Gabriella on Solstice was from Argentina... I thought..

She left early from her contract last year and I have not heard of her since.

Thank you. I remember now. We met Alejandro on the Infinity this winter who is also from Argentina. They were both extremely well dressed.

I guess I will find out in September if she has moved on.

Johanne

Thank you for the update. Were Fusion and Deja Vu still the bands?

Ian Crewell just took over as CD moving from Eclipse.

Just want to confirm you're still talking about Infinity? So James Cox has been replaced by Ian Crewell as CD? Any comments about Ian?

Assume if he just took over that he will be CD for the Infinity Oct. 24 crossing.

Just want to confirm you're still talking about Infinity? So James Cox has been replaced by Ian Crewell as CD? Any comments about Ian?

Assume if he just took over that he will be CD for the Infinity Oct. 24 crossing.

Iain Creswell? Not great I am afraid, he is comfortable with Ozzie guests but not with others- not a great listener, quite prone to self publicity but to be fair not the worst CD I have had

Cruisenut

FWIW - your pp did "mess up" that page's font size on my device. This page is OK.

Guessing you have more columns than the board can handle. From time to time I see it with large pictures.

Strange, it was fine on my PC but is not good now

Would it be possible to split into two tables - one for "hotel and officers" and the other for entertainers. You could then put the ships on the vertical axis and role (of which there would be less) horizontal and then it would be easier to read and not so prone to the size issues we are having now.

Failing that on other boards documents saved as PDFs seem fine and we can just click on the latest PDF for all the info that way you can keep the format and even add more pics

Sorry either way is work I know but I fear this is become a "beast" for you and everyone so hope you can get a fix for all

Edited by uktog

Strange, it was fine on my PC but is not good now

Sorry either way is work I know but I fear this is become a "beast" for you and everyone so hope you can get a fix for all

Could you check the following thread? I posted the same chart over there without getting a warning.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1891885

The only solution would seem to be to revert to a ship listing with 5 more columns. If those darn Greeks had names like Smith or Jones, the width problem would not be so extreme.

Would anyone know all the Celebrity ship codes such as CN for Century,

Could you check the following thread? I posted the same chart over there without getting a warning.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1891885

The only solution would seem to be to revert to a ship listing with 5 more columns. If those darn Greeks had names like Smith or Jones, the width problem would not be so extreme.

Would anyone know all the Celebrity ship codes such as CN for Century,

I get the tiny font on that page too . . . I use an iPad.

Should I continue to list the ships by class or change to alphabetical clarity?

Are these the right categories or are other positions more important to most people?

Your new format works fine for me now. Thanks!

My brain works on alpha order . . . ship size/class not so helpful. That said, don't make more work for yourself. Thanks for keeping the list up-to-date.

Arno, thank you for all the hard work you put into maintaining these charts.

I have never had a problem with them coming through on my computers, or my smart phone.

If you do every feel like changing them, personally my brain would like the ships listed in alphabetical order.

Is this last chart the most current up-to-date. Thought CD Alexander on Summit was on vacation? Did he come back already?

Thanks.

Anne Maria