WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Just off the Silhouette yesterday - Venice to Rome cruise. Here's an update for the chart.

Master: Emmanouil Alevropoulos

Chief Engineer: Yannis Chazandroulis

Staff Captain: Ioannis Kasimatis

Guest Relations Manager: Sinisa Micetic

Hotel Director: Daniel Simon

Cruise Director: Sinan Ulucay

Executive Chef: Carlos Miguel Fernandes

CC Hostess: Marlene

House Band: Soul

Guitar Duo: Neo Vision

Jazz Quartet: SoulStiss

Guitar & Vocals: Preston Edmands

DJ Duo: Distrikt.One

Thank you Nancy,

I shared your info with cruisers on the Oct 18 trip.

Take it easy, and thank you.

Bobby

Master is now Dimitrios Kafetzis

Ashley is Captain's Club. Hostess

Jole still Michael's Club Concierge

Ken Mills still CD

GR Mgr is Monica Gomez

HD Paul Kelley

F & B Mgr Clint Kelu

Exec Chef Abdul Nasar from S. India

Chief Engineer Dimitrios Sakellariou

Staff Captain Alexandro's Papadopoulos

House Band: Party & Soul

Acoustic Pop Duo: The Lost Boys

Guitar & Vocal Entertainer: Nester Santurio

Groove Collectors DJ Duo

This ship feels like a smoothly oiled machine. So far, we are extremely impressed!

Embarcation handled well, once we got past security. Feels like it is going to be one of those special cruises for us!

My favorite captain....thanks for posting!

Actually, I love Capt George and I know many of us who sailed with him on

Century back in February feel the same way:D:)....I wonder where he

will be when she leaves the fleet.

Actually, I love Capt George and I know many of us who sailed with him on

Century back in February feel the same way:D:)....I wonder where he

will be when she leaves the fleet.

Hi Lois:

Agree with your comment about Captain George and also wonder where he will be going. A true asset. He is one of the new breed of younger captains who have worked their way through the ranks at Celebrity. Will be on Connie TA. Captain Nicholas will start and Captain Tasos will take over in Tenerife. Both are outstanding and very passenger centered. There are so many wonderful Captains that it's almost impossible for me to have a favorite.

Hi Lois:

Agree with your comment about Captain George and also wonder where he will be going. A true asset. He is one of the new breed of younger captains who have worked their way through the ranks at Celebrity. Will be on Connie TA. Captain Nicholas will start and Captain Tasos will take over in Tenerife. Both are outstanding and very passenger centered. There are so many wonderful Captains that it's almost impossible for me to have a favorite.

I think Captain George is the best. He's the most personable, friendly, caring captain we've ever had the pleasure dealing with. Love him!!! If X doesn't have a place for him once the Century is sold and gone, we'll be soooo disappointed. He truly made our Panama Canal cruise so memorable!

Hey, Bobby, you doing the B2B? I haven't seen you post on the TA Roll Call.

Hi Mike,

As Walter stated Monday, we are sort of doing a B2B. We are taking the Silhouette on Oct. 18th to Nov.1, staying in Rome 4 days,

and getting on Constellation for TA. 30 Days cruising plus 5 in Rome.

In case you did not notice, Toni & I now live in Florida. Last time we saw you and Maureen on 2012 Equinox B2B,

we were thinking about moving here. See you are now in Myrtle Beach as you thought you'd be.

Take it easy,

Bobby

Hi Mike,

As Walter stated Monday, we are sort of doing a B2B. We are taking the Silhouette on Oct. 18th to Nov.1, staying in Rome 4 days,

and getting on Constellation for TA. 30 Days cruising plus 5 in Rome.

In case you did not notice, Toni & I now live in Florida. Last time we saw you and Maureen on 2012 Equinox B2B,

we were thinking about moving here. See you are now in Myrtle Beach as you thought you'd be.

Take it easy,

Bobby

Enjoy Constellation. We took her over in April of this year. It's a great ship.

Myrtle Beach is treating is well as I hope Florida is taking care of you two. Cheers.

My favorite captain....thanks for posting!

Mine, too-- especially after dining at his table the first formal night. He could hAve a second career as a comedian! The Chief Saftey Engineer, Tasos, is also a pleasure to talk to. He's only 31 and 3rd in command, I believe. He was beaming when I told him how proud his parents must be of him. Same age as my oldest DD. Quite the accomplishment.

Just back home from the Reflection September 26th sailing:

Master: Apostolos Bouzakis

Hotel Director: Jamie Petts

Chief Engineer: Konstantinos Bakas

Staff Captain: Theodore Agkas

Guest Relations: Bosco Pires

Cruise Director: Alexander Yepremian

Food & Beverage Director: David Wood

Exec Chef: Thomas Stellbrink

Please note that this was CD Alexander Yepremian last cruise before his holidays. There is a new CD as of the October 6th sailing.

Richard Spacey is aboard in preparation to take over the next cruise as CD for Ken Mills, who is leaving for vacation. He made an appearance last night as a contestant on Celebrity's version of Jeopardy. Very funny!

Having a wonderful cruise. Just got the great news that we are now able to dock at the "good" pier in front of Chateau Frontenac instead of pier 103 (~ 2 miles out of town). Not sure how they were able to make this happen, but it is much appreciated!

Jane

Just got the great news that we are now able to dock at the "good" pier in front of Chateau Frontenac instead of pier 103 (~ 2 miles out of town). Not sure how they were able to make this happen, but it is much appreciated!

Jane

JEALOUS!! We had to dock down at pier 30. They gave us a shuttle to outside the port area but it was still not that close.

Glad you are having a good time. It's been hard being back at work all week. Wish we were still on her.

Richard Spacey is aboard in preparation to take over the next cruise as CD for Ken Mills, who is leaving for vacation. He made an appearance last night as a contestant on Celebrity's version of Jeopardy. Very funny!

Having a wonderful cruise. Just got the great news that we are now able to dock at the "good" pier in front of Chateau Frontenac instead of pier 103 (~ 2 miles out of town). Not sure how they were able to make this happen, but it is much appreciated!

Jane

Veendam was supposed to be at '' the good pier''....but has been out of commission since 29th sept and currently in drydock in Philadelphia.

So one man's pain is another man's gain..:rolleyes:

Cheers

This is, by far, one of the most helpful threads on the Celebrity Board. However, it has veered a little off topic as of late. It's hard enough to sort through the pages and pages of information. Any way we can restrict posts to those with actual information regarding officers, staff, and crew?

This is, by far, one of the most helpful threads on the Celebrity Board. However, it has veered a little off topic as of late. It's hard enough to sort through the pages and pages of information. Any way we can restrict posts to those with actual information regarding officers, staff, and crew?

If I could, like.

Getting people to do anything that makes sense still seems a challenge to some

5923259545_great_idea_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Edited by johhnnyt

We will be on 19th Oct cruise. Does anyone know if Sue Denning is back on board? Perry Grant? Tenors of Rock? Captain's Club host?

Thanks

Sue should be back and Perry is definitely onboard (check him on on FB)

I'm counting down for the TA on 9th Nov - could you possible post a photo of the list of senior officers once you get onboard (a cruise before me)

I'd be very grateful - thanks

We will be on 19th Oct cruise. Does anyone know if Sue Denning is back on board? Perry Grant? Tenors of Rock? Captain's Club host?

Thanks

Sue should be back and Perry is definitely onboard (check him on on FB)

I'm counting down for the TA on 9th Nov - could you possible post a photo of the list of senior officers once you get onboard (a cruise before me)

I'd be very grateful - thanks

Sue will be aboard until 23 Nov. ~ Rick