Biggest Loser

Odoyal Rulez

I think the hispanic daughter is going to win.

Did anyone notice when they showed a quick shot of the cover of the "Prevention" magazine that the mother and daughter were on the cover and a very "thin" mom was standing behind a very "thin" daughter?

Is the show already over and what we are watching now recorded? The finale is live correct?

Sheryl

I think the hispanic daughter is going to win.

Did anyone notice when they showed a quick shot of the cover of the "Prevention" magazine that the mother and daughter were on the cover and a very "thin" mom was standing behind a very "thin" daughter?

Is the show already over and what we are watching now recorded? The finale is live correct?

Sheryl

I saw it! I so hope that one of the girls on the black team wins.

That Vicky is such a witch! My goodness! I was so proud of Amy for voting for Brady. That took guts and you know that Vicky and Heba are going to make her life hell because of it. There will be major drama next Tues.!

We were talking with our personal trainer this week and he said that the ratings on the show are way down because of the 'Block' that the blue team has because of the 'game play'. Of course, when you hear the way Vicky and Heba talk so hateful, along with the "bleep - bleep - bleep", it's no wonder people are turning it off.

We're headed to Australia next month and will be doing our 'Biggest Loser' workouts during each 'sea day'. It should be a lot of fun.

Take care, Dean & Linda

I feel so bad that Colleen got eliminated.

I read on a site that Vicky & Brady really are nice people. That it is just the way it's edited that makes them look bad. I do not believe that for a minute!

Yes this is a game with a winner in the end but that is still not a reason to be so evil & mean.

I watch online so I have not even seen the episode that Brady got the boot. I wish nbc would update that show. They do ER and others right away.

Kelly

I am finished watching for this season. From now on, I'll wait and read the next day after the show to see who gets eliminated. There is no way, if I were Amy, that I would have not voted Vicky out. As far as I'm concerned, Amy waisted her vote late week by evicting Brady. Whatever point she was trying to make by voting him out last week went right out the window this week!

Vicky herself, admitted that she was mean to Amy and called her the "B" word all week.

Totally do not understand the reasoning behind this vote. Doesn't Amy know that they would vote her out in a heart beat. The black team would also have voted her out but at least they were nice to her.

I cannot believe that Vicky didn't go this week, she is so slimy that she gives me the creeps. Colleen was so sweet and working so hard, I really wanted to see her win. Right now the only people left who I would like to see win are either Amy or the daughter who was abandoned by her mom. I hope that they will have another opportunity for some of the people who were voted off to return....

I would like to see Michelle & Renee with first & second spots. I know the second place winner doesn't get a prize. But I think as mother/daughter, and that they've grown closer through the experience maybe they'd share.

Which one gets first doesn't matter as much to me. I really don't want to see Vicky, Heba, or Ed win.

Vicky is ugly and I am not talking about the outside. Her and Heba's meaness is uncalled for. There has been game play in the past but not like this.

Kelly

I second the motion about Amy!!!!!! What in the world was she thinking?????? I agree as well with Anjanu. I just cannot bring myself to watch anymore. Gameplay is one thing, but Vicky is totally out of control with her rudeness. I felt sick to my stomach when she voted off Colleen.

Just my 2 cents!! Off my soapbox,

Take care,

Michelle

Heba AND Vicky! They are both witches! Did you notices all of those little evil smiles that Vicky gave? :mad:

Vicky kept saying that the only reason that her and Brady are on the show is to win $350,000. Hello! It's not about the money, but getting you healthy. :rolleyes:

I like Amy, Colleen, Renee and Michelle. It wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit if Phillip won just to spite Heba. ;)

Vicky has to go go go go go I can't stand her. How can ayone be so cruel

I wonder if Vicky knows or even care that she's being watched and hated by millions of viewers?

Somehow, I picture her saying- "oh, it's all editing, I'm actually wonderful" however, her mean and ugly spirit comes through loud and clear, I can't believe she's still on the show, Amy really blew and it came back to bite her in the end. If Heba or Vicky win, it's going to be a travesty, it's such a pity they cannot control their own behavior.

I did peek at a bit of the show last night and must say Vicky's makeover was horrible! They put entirely too much white powder on her face! She looked like a tranvestite!

I was sad to see that Renee was eliminated. I am soooooooooo glad to see that America will vote out the next person. So hoping it's Vicky! That would be awesome awesome awesome for her to see just what America thinks of her!!!

I did peek at a bit of the show last night and must say Vicky's makeover was horrible! They put entirely too much white powder on her face! She looked like a tranvestite!

I was sad to see that Renee was eliminated. I am soooooooooo glad to see that America will vote out the next person. So hoping it's Vicky! That would be awesome awesome awesome for her to see just what America thinks of her!!!

LOL! I thought the same thing about Vicky.

Michelle was absolutely gorgeous after her makeover. She's such a beautiful girl (inside & out).

Renee looks fabulous now, doesn't she?

Gosh, if Michelle gets voted off next week, I don't think I'll watch any longer. I might change my mind though just to see Vicky voted off.

• 2 weeks later...

Yay, the good guy (girl) wins! Good for Michelle, she always took the high road. I was disappointed that Heba won the $100,000, although she wasn't quite as nasty as Vicki. I thought it was a hoot that 84% of the public voted Ed into the final three after he begged them to vote for Heba! I think that pretty much showed what people thought of her.

Did you notice how sweet and charming Vicki was trying to be the last few weeks after some of her earlier behavior had stirred up so much animosity among viewers? It came off very insincere though; it's hard to forget some of her earlier snarky, sneaky underhanded behavior and bad language.

Ok, now I'm being snarky, but I've rarely disliked anyone more than Vicki!

It is amazing what people accomplish as to weight loss, though. I hope they are able to keep the weight off, and, in some cases, keep on losing. It's very inspiring, even though I know they have every advantage of meals, trainers, isolation from temptation, etc. to help them along.

Yay, the good guy (girl) wins! Good for Michelle, she always took the high road. I was disappointed that Heba won the $100,000, although she wasn't quite as nasty as Vicki. I thought it was a hoot that 84% of the public voted Ed into the final three after he begged them to vote for Heba! I think that pretty much showed what people thought of her.

Did you notice how sweet and charming Vicki was trying to be the last few weeks after some of her earlier behavior had stirred up so much animosity among viewers? It came off very insincere though; it's hard to forget some of her earlier snarky, sneaky underhanded behavior and bad language.

Ok, now I'm being snarky, but I've rarely disliked anyone more than Vicki!

It is amazing what people accomplish as to weight loss, though. I hope they are able to keep the weight off, and, in some cases, keep on losing. It's very inspiring, even though I know they have every advantage of meals, trainers, isolation from temptation, etc. to help them along.

No, you weren't being snarky, but dead-on in your assessment. I was thinking the same thing! :D

Yea for Michelle! :) :) :)

Archived