Biggest Loser

Odoyal Rulez

Man am I the only one that wants to take Heba and throw her off a building? Seriously, that alliance crap is going to backfire on her..she should have taken the chance to get rid of brady when she could...because brady and his ol lady wont hesitate to vote her off.

Are you kidding, I've been wanting her thrown off for several weeks now. Let's hope it bites her in the but.

They are losing an amazing amount of weight...wish I had time to work out that much and a trainer. :rolleyes:

I just cant get emotionally attached to the players this year compared to the ones last year. I mean I pretty much dislike every one of them. I wanted to so the green team and grey team at teh beginning and they were the first 2 thrown off.

I dont think an african american team has ever lasted 2 or 3 weeks lol.

I finally got to watch week 5 last night. I already knew that Shellay was eliminated but I watched anyway. What week are the on now?

I don't have a favorite either. I thought it was pretty odd they are already down to just 2 guys. This could be the first season that ends up with only girls.

I would have liked to see the father/son stay, the cabbies. They needed to be there.

kelly

Heba AND Vicky! They are both witches! Did you notices all of those little evil smiles that Vicky gave? :mad:

Vicky kept saying that the only reason that her and Brady are on the show is to win $350,000. Hello! It's not about the money, but getting you healthy. :rolleyes:

I like Amy, Colleen, Renee and Michelle. It wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit if Phillip won just to spite Heba. ;)

I want to like phillip..but he keeps playing the autism card. Everytime they interview him hes like "my kids autstic"....yeah I got that from the first episode..tehy spent 30 minutes showing your family...you dont need to remind us twice an episode for all 12 weeks thx...

I can't understand why these three have to be so ugly! I didn't like Vickie (the Brown team) from the beginning, especially after they showed how hugh her 4-year-old daughter is.

This is a very selfish woman and it shows!

Heba will find out about these two very soon I'll bet and it will be satisfying to watch once it happens.

I just watched week 6. I am in total agreement that Vicky and Heba can go. Those two are just mean! I still don't have a favorite to win but just to spite them I hope it's Phil & Amy.

And what was up with Brady only losing 3? Do you think that was on purpose? The guys can usually always pull a bigger number than that.

Kelly

I just watched week 6. I am in total agreement that Vicky and Heba can go. Those two are just mean! I still don't have a favorite to win but just to spite them I hope it's Phil & Amy.

And what was up with Brady only losing 3? Do you think that was on purpose? The guys can usually always pull a bigger number than that.

Kelly

I think that Brady purposely didn't lose much weight so they could send Amy home. There's been several contestants in the past that have drank a huge amount of water before weighing to make them either not lose much or gain. Then the next week, they lose a huge amount. Vicky and Brady are only playing the game. I don't believe they care about losing weight. They just want the money. Vicky said as much in an earlier episode.

Excuse me, but aren't there other teams that weren't African American that didn't last 2 or 3 weeks??

I just cant get emotionally attached to the players this year compared to the ones last year. I mean I pretty much dislike every one of them. I wanted to so the green team and grey team at teh beginning and they were the first 2 thrown off.

I dont think an african american team has ever lasted 2 or 3 weeks lol.

Agreed on Heba, Brady, and ESPECIALLY Vicky. I think Bob is being a little naive thinking that Brady is on the up-and-up. But I did get a laugh when he said "But that wife....THAT WIFE! She's Shakespearean!"

Well I guess that's the G-rated way to describe her. Sheesh. :)

Tammie

Archived