We Made Enough Noise, RCCL WILL ALLOW US TO COMBINE OBCS

• 1 year later...
I too received a call from RCCL and this is another example that it pays to speak up!

The stock credit will become combinable again!

What's stock credit?

I was disappointed when I purchased a future cruise certificate and the fine print said not combine able with suite discounts.

My TA checked out this "change" today and RCI says "no". I sent an e-mail to C&A citing the thread and noted that there was a great deal of interest on these boards on this topic; I will post the reply. I suggest that everyone who has posted on this thread do the same. Not combining with shareholder credit is a crock.

Hey Woody, you're opening a can of worms. Are you bored or something......?? LOL

I failed to notice the date.

I guess at least it gives people a place to vent. I love RCCL too but I really wish they would do a little more research sometimes before they make changes. The coupon book we get now is WORTHLESS.

Woody

My TA checked out this "change" today and RCI says "no". I sent an e-mail to C&A citing the thread and noted that there was a great deal of interest on these boards on this topic; I will post the reply. I suggest that everyone who has posted on this thread do the same. Not combining with shareholder credit is a crock.

Pat, read this page - this thread is old, old, old, and has to do with cruises booked before 12/31/08.

Wow! This is unbelievably good news!!! Thanks for sharing!! That extra OBC will come in REALLY handy!!

You didn't happen to look at the date for the original post. 2008...it doesn't apply anymore, and you can't combine anything anymore, someday maybe, but i doubt it!

Old is never good.

No can't combine any deals anymore, but I don't care as long as Royal Caribbean stays in business and can pay for the Allure of the Seas when the payment comes due. They are a great cruise line and we love to sail on RCI.

Irene & Miles

Ooh! So, does this mean that I can also combine shareholder credit with a C&A balcony discount? That would be nice to get an extra $100 credit on my upcoming cruise!

Oh....Never mind. I see this is old and not currently valid news.

Ooh! So, does this mean that I can also combine shareholder credit with a C&A balcony discount? That would be nice to get an extra $100 credit on my upcoming cruise!

Oh....Never mind. I see this is old and not currently valid news.

This is old news....just a place to vent.

• 1 month later...

Archived