Coco Cay, Bahamas What is New??? since 1996

NHRAgroup

We were just there & all I saw was a short row of "shacks", all w/the same stuff. Clothes & junk, no local crafts. We'd had to miss it due to weather the last cpl cruises & were disappointed but now we won't even get off the ship. [We'd left my Rx sunglasses in the car & did luck out w/one very nice vendor who'd found a great pr of clip ons that just fit my glasses & she insisted no charge! Unfortunately we had nothing smaller than a $20 bill & had to rush for tender last call. Still feel guilty over that!] She's the first booth on the left!

We were just there & all I saw was a short row of "shacks", all w/the same stuff. Clothes & junk, no local crafts. We'd had to miss it due to weather the last cpl cruises & were disappointed but now we won't even get off the ship. [We'd left my Rx sunglasses in the car & did luck out w/one very nice vendor who'd found a great pr of clip ons that just fit my glasses & she insisted no charge! Unfortunately we had nothing smaller than a $20 bill & had to rush for tender last call. Still feel guilty over that!] She's the first booth on the left!

Should have given her the twenty.

I was at Labadee a couple of years ago and saw a man who did a fire dance & local boys & girls doing native dances for entertainment. Anyone gone recently can you tell me if they still offer entertainment?

Archived