No complimentary toiletries

Ashryn

[quote name='Toddcan']I understand your view, but, I see it in the same light as the pillow chocolates. No one really LIKES the chocolate, in fact it's horrible, nasty grade of chocolate...

Call me silly :p[/quote]

Okay, "Silly", some of us do like the chocolate. ;) Not all of us patronize upscale candy stores! I have enjoyed it before bed although not every night. We take it for the plane ride home where now a days you get next to nothing for a snack on the planes. When we had a cruise stop in Guatamala a couple of years ago, the local cab drivers, tour buses and the like lined up to toot their horns and give the ship a send off when leaving the port which was sort of neat. Passengers were throwing coins to the children and I ran back to the cabin and got the chocolates to toss down to the kids. I will bet that they liked it!

• 2 years later...
[quote name='RCCLRULES'][SIZE=3][FONT=Century Gothic]I know we always get that stuff, but I am always in a suite level cabin. I don't think they give it to the lower class[/FONT].[/SIZE][/quote]

We always have inside state rooms and have gotten the amenities. I bring my own shampoo tho. The shower gel is nice.
Jan

[quote name='SilverVal']we have stayed in a Balcony, an Inside and an oceanview and we are Diamond Members and never did we feel like we were lower class when not in a suite

we have no problem paying less for an inside as we re often not in our cabin but to sleep, we did have a Balcony for our recent Alaska cruise

I think we were saving money, or taking whats still available, or watching pennies so we can still do other thigns tours etc, but not once did we ever feel we are lower class for being in an inside the service we have always received have been the same whether we are Gold, Platimun or Diamond except I do love being a Diamond and the C L.

in fact the only time we received the bottles of Shampoo, Conditioner, and Lotion and a great little sewing kit was when we did a b2b on Vision and it was in a ocean view.

we were not Diamond then...[/quote]

We are always in an inside and we don't feel like lower class either. This allows us to cruise more often. Like you say all we do in the room is sleep and shower. We are diamond plus. Last cruise I asked the room attendant for the amenities and he always kept me well supplied. I do prefer my own shampool tho.
Jan

Archived