If you could do it all over again

travelmatron

We have done it three times now...and I think we have covered all we want to do. In one case we have repeated some, for instance as mentioned twice above, we will continue to make the Krystal Massage part of any PV stop. :)

Tayo and Kristy

Did not do the Mexican Riviera on the Oosterdam (although we sailed on her years ago), we have sailed that area many times on other HAL ships.

Krystal Resort -- I am not into massages -- but bot do we love their beach and food there!!

Have done the Cliff divers a couple of times.

PV -- all day tour going out into the Sierra's -- wonderful lunch!!

Boy am I glad I posted the question. Who knew Krystal massages would be so great? After that it looks as if I need to center on eating and drinking. I can do that (I've had lots of practice with both).

Any special tours or places on the ship that remain special in your memories?

~Cheryl

Boy am I glad I posted the question. Who knew Krystal massages would be so great? After that it looks as if I need to center on eating and drinking. I can do that (I've had lots of practice with both).

Any special tours or places on the ship that remain special in your memories?

~Cheryl

We have a fondness for Stone Island in Mazatlan.....last time we just made the journey on our own.....15 minutes from port to beach. :)

Tayo and Kristy

We'll be on the Oosterdam in the Mexican Riviera next week. If you had this cruise to do all over again what would you be sure not to miss?

Zip lines in Puerto Vallarta and all-you-can-drink Pina Colada night on the ship. (I think I might still be a little hungover from that one!)

Archived