Has anyone won big $$ on a group slot pull?

ckrobyn

If you want the extra raffles don't forget to talk to the slot manager the very first night.. Tell him you want to mention his/her name to the group so they can say very nice things about the slot manager on the cruise survey..Tell him/her to please spell their name so it will be correct on the survey.. Bet you they give you a raffle.. I've tried it three times and it worked 3 times.. The manager was very, very happy to be mentioned in a positive light by the slot pull participates.. Good Luck:)

Hi, Rick and Denice! I told the tale of our win on Explorer. Thanks for taking charge of that! How have you two been?

We had one and after playing each had won about $5 extra dollars. So a small group took those $5 extra pooled them and won $1000!

We do the wheel of fortune machine...$15 each person...put own money in....I give you a number ... you play...to get your winnings you turn your number back into me.

Lou

• 2 months later...
We didn't have any better luck on the next cruise, Dawna! Broke even again. :(
Darn Darn Darn, least ya got a t-shirt from me. :D I am so enjoying following your thread on the Mariner now, how do you find the time you social butterfly. Loved the equator cross stories & sacrifices. Cross your finger for us on the Mariner in March, what machine did you use? hehe

BonVoyage

Dawna

On our Mariner cruise at the end of October, we each played $21. We used a $5 machine with a 2 coin max. Each player got to pull 2 times. The extra dollar went to the person who got the most money on his/her pull.

Some people weren't able to be there, but we had signed up in advance and paid for it before the pull. So, for the people not there, someone else pulled for them.

We ended up getting I think $25 and change from our $21. It was a lot of fun as was the poker run that was done. My husband was in the running for the poker money, but darn, he lost out to my niece. Oh well, it was in the family.

My DW and I participated in one two years ago on the Brill. Same as most others, $21 pp, 3 coin max, seven spins each. We all cashed out at the end and got $9 each. I walked over to another $1 machine, put in $3, told the DW to pull the lever, it paid out $400. Our biggest win ever while on a cruise.

On the Mariner 3 years ago we lost all $21. Then did a slots pull on our TA on the JOS in Sept. and won $26 above our $21. And, I put a dollar in the pool as to who would have the largest amt. on a pull and won another $63. Not too bad! And it was a lot of fun. The worst part is everyone crowding in trying to watch what's going on. Wish there were a better location with more open space to stand. We played the Wheel of Fortune machines also.

Archived