Website to ID cruise cabins??

dwing18

No public website discloses all available cabins. This is closely guarded proprietary info. Like you, I've looked (and looked, and looked....)

There are many, many online travel agencies which, when you make a "dummy" booking will show up to 6 available cabins. Often, you can deduce a lot from that information, but which cabins are still open isn't one of them.

Shifra, what part of that site you noted do you think will give the OP info on what cabins are booked out for a particular date? :confused:

I know of a site called seatguru.com

This this site lets you see layouts of all the airlines and tells you which seats to avoid.

Is there such a site for the cruise industry?

Not sure what you read but I see nothing about booking or booked cabins. I think the OP was looking for the layout of different ships and cabins. :rolleyes:

Just call or e-mail your cruiseline, and get a copy of the brochure--the deck plans for the ships are there, so you'll have a "hard-copy" right at hand.

If you have a travel agency near you, stop in and pick up a "hard copy" brochure for the cruiseline and itinerary you want. Most have copies available for prospective clients and those who want information about cruising. There is no obligation to book with that particular agency.

Archived