Thank-you - We're off to OZ !!!

Pacific Sandy

Hi - I just wanted to Thank everyone on this Board for all of the great advice you have given me and all the fun I've had planning our trip to OZ.

We leave in 5 hours - Dreading the long flight. :(

I keep telling myself, "I'm going to Australia today". I won't actually believe it until I see the Opera House in person.

I'm looking forward to trying Vegemite and drinking LOTS of good Australian wine.

I'm sure I won't see even 1 spider....right. :eek:

Thanks again,

Sandra

Well it's probably too late for you to read this before your flight so i'll just say I hope your flight went quickly ;). "Welcome to Australia!!!" and I hope you have a wonderful cruise and trip here in OZ.

Welcom to Oz, Sandy. Hope you have a wonderful time in our beautiful country.

Maybe one day, I'll get to your lovely country & we can go see Brad Paisley together:D (I've just finished watching the CMA awards......WHAT A MAN!!!)

Welcome to Australian Sandra (I figure by the time you read this - you'll well and truly be here ... or even back home:eek:).

Hope your flight wasn't too horrendous! and that you thoroughly enjoy your time here and your cruise!

Make sure you tell us all about it when you get back!:)

Sandy, welcome to Australia, hope you enjoy Sydney as we did Canada. I trust your cruise will be memorable, the skies clear and the seas calm.

Bon Voyage !;)

PS: Do not worry about the spiders, most of them are in my garden, on the South Coast, killed a couple of redbacks today, no, not under the toilet seat!

Hi - I just wanted to Thank everyone on this Board for all of the great advice you have given me and all the fun I've had planning our trip to OZ.

We leave in 5 hours - Dreading the long flight. :(

I keep telling myself, "I'm going to Australia today". I won't actually believe it until I see the Opera House in person.

I'm looking forward to trying Vegemite and drinking LOTS of good Australian wine.

I'm sure I won't see even 1 spider....right. :eek:

Thanks again,

Sandra

I would be more scared of the vegemite!!!!

regards Frank.

Archived