Century, how early a flight back

niborHS

A friend of mine want to try to get on a 10:36 flight from Ft. Lauderdale going home. I am thinking this is impossible, but does anyone know how early someone can get off the ship after arrival?

Also, by the way, when is the earliest we can get on the ship?

A friend of mine want to try to get on a 10:36 flight from Ft. Lauderdale going home. I am thinking this is impossible, but does anyone know how early someone can get off the ship after arrival?

Also, by the way, when is the earliest we can get on the ship?

Hi Robin,:) Century docks in Miami......personally, I would not

do a 10:30 flight out of Ft. Lauderdale. Normally you can

be off in the 8am range but I would never take a chance

on a flight that early, especially since it can take 1/2 hour

from the POM up to FLL....you just never know what delays

could happen.

I always try to book a flight starting at 12 or after.

Even if the ship docked in Lauderdale, that would be pushing it a bit. On our last Lauderdale cruise, our ship (it was Royal, not Celebrity) did not let us disembark until 9:45. That made for a very stressful rush to the airport, where there were massive security lines. We just barely caught our flight. To make it from Miami to Lauderdale in time? Yes, it is possible. Is it likely? Maybe 50/50. Is it a good way to end a nice, peaceful vacation - no no no.

ps

You will likely get some responses back about how so and so was able to disembark and made an even earlier cruise with no problem. I say - yes, it can happen - but why in the world would you want to stress yourself out and take the very good chance of missing the flight?!? The way flights book up these days getting on another flight could be problematic.

Even if the ship docked in Lauderdale, that would be pushing it a bit. On our last Lauderdale cruise, our ship (it was Royal, not Celebrity) did not let us disembark until 9:45. That made for a very stressful rush to the airport, where there were massive security lines. We just barely caught our flight. To make it from Miami to Lauderdale in time? Yes, it is possible. Is it likely? Maybe 50/50. Is it a good way to end a nice, peaceful vacation - no no no.

ps

You will likely get some responses back about how so and so was able to disembark and made an even earlier cruise with no problem. I say - yes, it can happen - but why in the world would you want to stress yourself out and take the very good chance of missing the flight?!? The way flights book up these days getting on another flight could be problematic.

Make that.........and made and even earlier flight............. oops:rolleyes:

Archived