Junior suite credits??

jen09

Hi guys,

I am in the process of booking a Junior suite for a cruise next October for our honeymoon. Can someone tell me what the 2 free credits we get are about?? Is this opening balance credits?? Sorry for the stupid question Im a virgin cruiser!! :D

Thanks in advance.

Jenx

Hi guys,

I am in the process of booking a Junior suite for a cruise next October for our honeymoon. Can someone tell me what the 2 free credits we get are about?? Is this opening balance credits?? Sorry for the stupid question Im a virgin cruiser!! :D

Thanks in advance.

Jenx

The credits apply to RCI's loyalty program which has tier level perks for return cruisers (1-4 = Gold level, 5-9 = Platinum, etc.). Credits are awarded upon completion of each cruise. Click on "Crown and Anchor Society" on Royal Caribbean's website for all the details.

Once you've taken this cruise (if it's your first), you will get 2 C&A credits, if you book the JS. (a regular cabin gets 1 credit) Then, when you cruise on RCI again, you will continue to accrue "credits"--when you get 5 credits, you start getting better offers, coupons, perks....things like that, for being a "loyal" RCI patron.

Not a stupid question at all....I'll copy the info fromt he RCCL web site....

Q: What are Cruise Credits and why do they matter?

A: Cruise Credits are the "points" that determine your status in the Crown & Anchor Society. Different cruise situations earn different Cruise Credit amounts. For instance, if you are a Crown & Anchor Society member and you complete a 12-night cruise or longer, you could be eligible for 2 Cruise Credits. Each non-discounted cruise typically earns 1 Cruise Credit, although other terms and conditions apply.

Cruise Credits are important if you are a member of the Crown & Anchor Society because the more Cruise Credits you have, the more benefits you're entitled to. For a complete list of the membership levels and benefits of the Crown & Anchor Society, check out our Members Benefits page

I took a cruise in 2005 would i have got credits for them and if so how will i find out if i have been credited with them i Joined C&A when i was on the cruise

I noticed that you are from the UK. It may be alot different than what we get here in the US. We can access the C&A site here.

I noticed that you are from the UK. It may be alot different than what we get here in the US. We can access the C&A site here.

I have just sent them an email so shall wait for their reply, i have never been able to have full access to their site when trying the link on the RCI uk website it defaults to your US site for C&A

If I remember this correctly, your first cruise only counts a 1 credit whether you are in a suite, on a 12+ day, etc. You don't start earning the multiple credits until your first cruise AFTER you join C&A. I might be wrong so calling C&A to verify the cruise credit status is highly recommended.

If I remember this correctly, your first cruise only counts a 1 credit whether you are in a suite, on a 12+ day, etc. You don't start earning the multiple credits until your first cruise AFTER you join C&A. I might be wrong so calling C&A to verify the cruise credit status is highly recommended.
First cruise counts the same as any other. If you are in a JS or higher, you get the 2 credits. (3 if 12 nights or longer.)

I have just sent them an email so shall wait for their reply, i have never been able to have full access to their site when trying the link on the RCI uk website it defaults to your US site for C&A

Yep, us over here in Europe can´t access the C&A info on the website. But emailing them will get you the result as well. I had emailed them for a question earlier this year and it came out while they had me at the right C&A level there was a difference in cruise credits. I sent them a list of my cruises and should be cruise credits and it was corrected by them.

Yep, us over here in Europe can´t access the C&A info on the website. But emailing them will get you the result as well. I had emailed them for a question earlier this year and it came out while they had me at the right C&A level there was a difference in cruise credits. I sent them a list of my cruises and should be cruise credits and it was corrected by them.

Just got a reply back from C&A heres what they say

Unfortunately, Crown & Anchor Society online account services are currently only available to residents of the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. We are working to extend Crown & Anchor Society online account services internationally, but do not have an estimate as to when this benefit will be available to you at this time.

You do not need to activate your Crown & Anchor membership number in order to receive discounts or access to exclusive events, you simply need to ensure your membership number is noted in your reservation at least 72 hours prior to your sail date.

You are currently enrolled as a Gold member with two cruise credits for sailing on the Brilliance of the Seas, June 17, 2005.

So i have my Credits :D

we did recieve 3 credits per person for our first cruise, was 14 nights, plus a suite. i love it, it gives you incentive to cruise again to gain points for great offers! we've already booked 2 more......so it worked;)

That is incorrect. You will receive as many credits as you qualify for regardless of whether it is your first or your thirty first cruise. Sailing in a JS on a 12 night or longer cruise will earn you three credits and three credits is the maximum number of credits you will receive for any RCI cruise.:)

Just got a reply back from C&A heres what they say

Unfortunately, Crown & Anchor Society online account services are currently only available to residents of the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. We are working to extend Crown & Anchor Society online account services internationally, but do not have an estimate as to when this benefit will be available to you at this time.

You do not need to activate your Crown & Anchor membership number in order to receive discounts or access to exclusive events, you simply need to ensure your membership number is noted in your reservation at least 72 hours prior to your sail date.

You are currently enrolled as a Gold member with two cruise credits for sailing on the Brilliance of the Seas, June 17, 2005.

So i have my Credits :D

They are working on it for I think over two years at least now.;):rolleyes:

Archived