Help

wildweston

I have not yet been on my first cruise ( next year ) but I am totally addicted to this site thanks to my uncle aka The Fox a cruising expert. I am checking at work a big no no (hope boss not reading) and come straight home to check it out. If I'm addicted to the site, what will I be like when I finally experience the cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!. Is there any kind of help with this addiction or will it just get me in the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

I have not yet been on my first cruise ( next year ) but I am totally addicted to this site thanks to my uncle aka The Fox a cruising expert. I am checking at work a big no no (hope boss not reading) and come straight home to check it out. If I'm addicted to the site, what will I be like when I finally experience the cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!. Is there any kind of help with this addiction or will it just get me in the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Sorry - no patches work for this!!

Even the Stemetil suppositories are only a temporary fix!:eek:

Life long addiction I'm afraid!

My thoughts for what they are worth:

1. Absorb as much info from these and other forums as you can, The American biased Princess Forum contains a lot of rubbish, but from time time there are some gems - also a lot of humour. Look also at the Aust/NZ Ports of call forum and also the Roll Call for your particular cruise.

2. Don't feel compelled to offer an opinion or suggestion just because you are interested in the topic. Agree or disagree as you please but respect the fact that most posters here have relevant experience.

3. When you have completed your cruise (or even during using the Internet Cafe) keep us all updated on your experiences - good and bad

4. One failing I have seen is that there are not that many posting about cabins (Staterooms). Please give as much info as you can on cabins and how they suit your expectations.

Remember this is an Australian forum where we all appreciate one anothers comments

cheers

Hahaha you are lucky to have found this site BEFORE your 1st cruise. I didn't find it til after, and although I don't post a lot, I do enjoy checking in once and while and have picked so much info along the way.

Still wasn't entirely prepared for 2nd cruise, but still had a fab time. Being completely prepared is not as much fun anyway.

welcome and enjoy your first cruise

Amanda

1. Absorb as much info from these and other forums as you can, The American biased Princess Forum contains a lot of rubbish, but from time time there are some gems - also a lot of humour. Look also at the Aust/NZ Ports of call forum and also the Roll Call for your particular cruise.

2. Don't feel compelled to offer an opinion or suggestion just because you are interested in the topic. Agree or disagree as you please but respect the fact that most posters here have relevant experience.

3. When you have completed your cruise (or even during using the Internet Cafe) keep us all updated on your experiences - good and bad

4. One failing I have seen is that there are not that many posting about cabins (Staterooms). Please give as much info as you can on cabins and how they suit your expectations.

Remember this is an Australian forum where we all appreciate one anothers comments

cheers

Great advice.

The best advice has already been given to you and that is to join CC.

Glad you decided to join this bunch of cruise addicts

Welcome to CC, wildwestern. Maybe one day you'll get to cruise with Uncle Col;). I hope to one day. I've had the pleasure of meeting him & his beautiful wife, Di. What a great couple:D

Hi Karen,

thanks for the wrap...maybe one day you and jim,Di & I and Ducky and Chook all might end up on the same cruise......in a word.....FANTASTIC

cheers

Col & Di:)

Hi Karen,

thanks for the wrap...maybe one day you and jim,Di & I and Ducky and Chook all might end up on the same cruise......in a word.....FANTASTIC

cheers

Col & Di:)

Great idea Col;):p. Will let you know all about the Dawn Princess, we are on in about 5 weeks!! although as you have been Sun Princess, won't be much different:p oh.......and i have already looked up the NRL draw, and the only time the Panthers play the Roosters at Penrith is in May when we are in Vietnam.......and you will be on a cruise hehe!!

Chez

xx

cheers

"The American biased Princess Fourm contains a lot of rubbish" Please explain!

Archived