Lobster back on Majesty?

gomomgo

Definitely no lobster on the 3 day... as bchalker said there are shrimp offerings, altho I also seem to remember some other "regular" fish, but I do not eat fish, so does not stand out in my mind. They do offer the escargot, which my table mate absolutely loved.

I dont think any of the 5 day and under cruises have lobster. My sister likes the salmon, but I like the shrimp cocktail.

I know the 5 night Navigator had lobster tail...many are coming back and reporting in their reviews. I'm trying to find out if the 4 night Navigator will have them. But, I have read 4 nights and less do not.

shrimp cocktail (presentation is now four shrimp served on a bed of lettuce on a salad plate, as opposed to six served in a footed pewter bowl with the shrimp hanging over the side--but, you can order as many as you want), escargot, lobster bisque, salmon, cod, sea bass, garlic tiger shrimp, may have been a pasta dish with seafood in it, also

shrimp cocktail (presentation is now four shrimp served on a bed of lettuce on a salad plate, as opposed to six served in a footed pewter bowl with the shrimp hanging over the side--but, you can order as many as you want), escargot, lobster bisque, salmon, cod, sea bass, garlic tiger shrimp, may have been a pasta dish with seafood in it, also

I can live with that.

Yum I love that they have escargot!! Carnival always has lobster night on all their cruises no matter how many night but no escargot on 4night and less. So I guess I can live with escargot and shrimp yum!!! I heard on another thread that the lobster bisque was gross......thats too bad.

do they have anything simular to the chocolate melting cake that carnival has......OMG it is awesome :)

No lobster but the scallop risotto was WONDERFUL!!! Even our 4 yr old gobbled it up.

YES!! It's my favorite thing on their menu!! I usually order 2 of them, and on our last cruise, the waiter brought me a third one, because he saw how much I loved it! LOL

Archived