We have booked another cruise!!!

MargnGrah

Very Excited.

We have a cabin booked on the Dawn Princess cruise no D915, cruising on 16th October. We got a really good price from an online T/A and even got $300 OBC. I feel very cheeky booking this cruise as it will be the 2nd one next year, and we were on Pac Dawn in Sept this year.:p :)

We are in an inside cabin, but very happy just to be on the ship....wouldn't have been able to go if we had to pay for an outside cabin. :D:p

Well done Marg, way to go. Nothing wrong with an inside cabin, that's is what we book most of the time, we rarely spend time in the cabin, out and about on the ship or out on shore.

hi les,

i couldnt agree more ...we travel inside most of the time...we dont need a window or balcony to make us sleep.what we save on inside cabins pays for tours or goes to the next cruise.having said that....we have no budget onboard if we want go for it.we take our lunch to work every day and that pays for 1 or 2 cruises a year...plus we dont smoke but confess to liking a beer or two.

have fun

col:)

Yah for you Marg!! I am looking for an october cruise can you give me your itinerary and where you leave from? and for how long.

Marg

Hi Marg

The cruise is on Dawn Princess "Papua New Guinea Wanderings" D915 and is for 18 nights, and 8 Ports

Departs Sydney 16th October, from wharf 8 Darling Harbour.

18th Brisbane

22th Rabaul, PNG

23th Guadalcanal, Solomon Isl. (cruising)

26th Lauganville

27th Champagne Bay

28th Port Vila

29th Ouvea

30th Isle of Pine

31st Noumea

Returns to Sydney 3rd Nov.

There are some really good deals out there in cyberland, and this is the first time we have booked throught an online T/A. I was a little worried as I think it is the same company you went through..... in Canberra:eek:

We decided to go with it as the price was very good $4934 for the 2 of us and $300 OBC. At least with Princess you can print out your own ticket and book shore tours online, so if we don't get our luggage tags and tour books till late it won't matter too much......Hope all goes well:D

Would love to have you come on this cruise with us....:):p;)

Thanks Marg sounds like a brilliant i think it depends on who you deal with cruise and i am sure the t/a will be fine i have used them before and they were okay. that one is a bit long for me as we have also done 2 this year and i am on the charity one in april think i will do the queensland coast one.

marg

Hi Marg

The cruise is on Dawn Princess "Papua New Guinea Wanderings" D915 and is for 18 nights, and 8 Ports

Departs Sydney 16th October, from wharf 8 Darling Harbour.

18th Brisbane

22th Rabaul, PNG

23th Guadalcanal, Solomon Isl. (cruising)

26th Lauganville

27th Champagne Bay

28th Port Vila

29th Ouvea

30th Isle of Pine

31st Noumea

Returns to Sydney 3rd Nov.

There are some really good deals out there in cyberland, and this is the first time we have booked throught an online T/A. I was a little worried as I think it is the same company you went through..... in Canberra:eek:

We decided to go with it as the price was very good $4934 for the 2 of us and $300 OBC. At least with Princess you can print out your own ticket and book shore tours online, so if we don't get our luggage tags and tour books till late it won't matter too much......Hope all goes well:D

Would love to have you come on this cruise with us....:):p;)

Hmmm, I do like the sound of that itinerary............

Go on Kym tempt yourself....can you and Martin get time off work, and mum and dad, your cruising buddies, I'm sure they would love it.......:D:p:rolleyes:

Unfortunately I don't think we could do that and the one to Tasmania on Pacific Jewel in Feb 2010 - just a little too close together - and the Pacific Jewel one is the big attraction for us at the moment - a new ship and also Tasmania - somewhere we've never been.

Unfortunately I don't think we could do that and the one to Tasmania on Pacific Jewel in Feb 2010 - just a little too close together - and the Pacific Jewel one is the big attraction for us at the moment - a new ship and also Tasmania - somewhere we've never been.

Tasmania....you ain't mising much there

Archived