Diamond - Aft Suite - Beam ?

GreenValleyDogWalker

Sorry - yet another Aft Balcony question -

We were just offered a terrific deal on an upgrade to a full suite (VS) on the Diamond for our up-coming trip - we LOVE aft balcony rooms - so jumped on it ! - no have some questions -

I've seen some of the threads about the dreaded "beam" on the aft on many of the Princess ships - "spoiling" the size of the balcony -

Can anyone tell me about the VS Balcony - Emerald deck - 733 - is the beam a problem ? - Is the balcony partially - or fully covered ?

THANKS

Sorry - yet another Aft Balcony question -

We were just offered a terrific deal on an upgrade to a full suite (VS) on the Diamond for our up-coming trip - we LOVE aft balcony rooms - so jumped on it ! - no have some questions -

I've seen some of the threads about the dreaded "beam" on the aft on many of the Princess ships - "spoiling" the size of the balcony -

Can anyone tell me about the VS Balcony - Emerald deck - 733 - is the beam a problem ? - Is the balcony partially - or fully covered ?

THANKS

All you have to do is go to the top of the page where the page numbers are and where it says Search this forum just put in E733 and all sorts of posts come up.

Marilyn

I had a VS suite D736 on the Golden Princess this September to Alaska It was wonderful and the cabin that I had hoped it would be :)(boo hoo next cruise is a BC balcony :() The "dreaded beam" is a non-iddue in the VS--the picture on this posting is not a suite The beam is off to the side and you don't see it at all. If you can get the VS a a good price I would jump on it ASAP--it is so private, quiet, and the bathroom was fantastic The balcony was fully covered--See if the Diamond and the Golden are similar layouts, I think that they are

I had a VS suite D736 on the Golden Princess this September to Alaska It was wonderful and the cabin that I had hoped it would be :)(boo hoo next cruise is a BC balcony :() The "dreaded beam" is a non-iddue in the VS--the picture on this posting is not a suite The beam is off to the side and you don't see it at all. If you can get the VS a a good price I would jump on it ASAP--it is so private, quiet, and the bathroom was fantastic The balcony was fully covered--See if the Diamond and the Golden are similar layouts, I think that they are

Thanks for the response ! - I was pretty sure in looking at all of the (wonderful) aft pictures that the "dreaded beam" did not interfer with a VS Balcony

We got a terrific price - only $300 more per person than what we were paying for a mini-suite - so - we did jump on it

Looking forward to a FULL SUITE for the first time !!

Archived