UK Cruisers Fuel Surcharge

yorky

It is a complicated issue isn't it!!:eek: Still - in the grand scheme of things it wouldn't be too much money, but we'll wait and see what happens.

Our best wishes for a Happy New Year and a great forthcoming cruise.

Glenda and Tony

yes and the same to you from mark and Trish

Hi Yorky

I telephoned TA. Was told that those travelling 2nd week in January are not eligible but she thinks February departures will benefit and that it will be in the form of OBC. She wasn't 100% certain though, and reading previous posts it contradicts what some have already confirmed.

We travel 25 Jan so I guess it is much dependant on if the price stays down and if we fall into the "so many days" category.

I think it will be "wait and see". I'll post on my return.

Regards

Glenda

We booked for a departure on 25th Jan in late October. I e-mailed Princess last week and was pleased to be advised that we would be getting an OBC of $120 each. I had received no message from them prior to me asking.

We are still waiting to hear if our guaranteed booking becomes a specific stateroom.

John

We booked for a departure on 25th Jan in late October. I e-mailed Princess last week and was pleased to be advised that we would be getting an OBC of $120 each. I had received no message from them prior to me asking.

We are still waiting to hear if our guaranteed booking becomes a specific stateroom.

John

That's excellent news for you. Ours was booked quite some time ago (the FS is listed on the original invoice). I'll post on my return as it's always nice for future cruisers to know what to expect - especially if it's a positive.:)

Glenda

Archived