Poll: Best, And Most Beautiful Ship!!!

captjdd

What is the best, and most beautiful ship?  

259 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best, and most beautiful ship?

• Grand-Class (Princess)
    • Coral- Class (Princess)
    • Sun-Class (Princess)
    • Radiance Class (RCCL)
    • Millennium-class (Celebrity)
    • Vista -Class (HAL)

This is a difficult poll to give because very few people would have been on all the different classes of ships. Many people would only have been on one or two classes of ships and will probably just be comparing 2 classes of ships.

I have been on all except for the Vista Class. I will vote (for the Coral class) but since I haven't been on all of them, my vote isn't as accurate if I had been on all of them.

I interpreted the question as what class is the most astatically pleasing to me I judged it by the appearance of the exterior pictures that I have seen of all classes. if you are judging the entire ship, inside and out, well then my answer would have been different as I have not sailed on every class. I find the Grand class to be a little awkward from the exterior. I kind of like the Millennium class on celebrity. Its a little refreshing to see a paint job other then white!1

We have never been on the Grand class ship, so I can't tell on these. They look great !

On the other hand, we were on the Sun class (Sea and Dawn) and the Coral class (Coral) and I prefer the Coral. Why ? Both have almost an identical decor. The Coral class ships are almost a hundred feet longer than the Sun class ships with approx. the same amount of passengers. On the "stomach" side, the Coral class have Sabbatini restaurant and the Sun class don't...

All in all, I love them both but I have a little preference for the Coral class ships. Anyway, if you look at my signature, you'll see that we will be back on the Dawn next March... So, we have to love her ! And we do !!! :)

Alain R.

I am Princess loyal but was totally impressed with Brilliance of the Seas, absolutely gorgeous ship! All those windows, nice dining room, show lounge, buffet area was super, always space available, out of 17 cruises best layout of a ship, I've seen.

I enjoyed my Golden Princess cruise, it was wonderful but just can't get used to the exterior spoiler look! :-)

I do like the looks of the Coral and Island, have to try them some day. Next up is 21 days on the Sea Princess when she comes back from P & O!

Susie

I voted for the Sun Class ships because they are almost my favorite. My favorite class of ships are the Princess Explorer Class ships, you know the Regal Princess, the recently moved Royal Princess and the old Star and Crown Princess, now out of the fleet.

Love the Tahitian Princess. It seems that the latest ships are always fun.

Hate the Royal..old, shabby, small staterooms! Switched to other cruiselines for exotics because of this.

Now, thank goodness the Royal is going and we have booked on the Pacific for Africa, Asia, India.

Princess is the best!!

Sorry... couldn't vote. The Royal or Regal Princess aren't represented. Those are by far the better ships in terms of size and service. I think the Royal is the most beautiful ship. To me, bigger is definitely not better. We were on the Grand and hated it. We're trying the Caribbean Princess but normally, I'd rather take another cruiseline than Grand Class or larger. They're big, cumbersome, and ugly. Kind of like a 1,000-lb gorilla.

We were on the Explorer of the Seas as a last minute alternative to the Coral not being ready a couple of years ago and while we had a great time, it was crowded, noisy, poor food compared to Princess, poor service, and was as ugly as the Princess Grand Class ships.

I am Princess loyal but was totally impressed with Brilliance of the Seas, absolutely gorgeous ship! All those windows, nice dining room, show lounge, buffet area was super, always space available, out of 17 cruises best layout of a ship, I've seen.susie
Woohoo, now that says a lot about the Radiance class ships. I get soooooooo

excited when I read these comments. I can't wait!:)

Archived