FLL Late Night Taxis?

Av8tor

Our flight into FLL has been rescheduled. Now, we don't even land until 12:30 AM!! :( It's a good thing we planned on going 2 day early... Anyway, will taxis still be readily available at the airport at 1AM and will they charge some sort of post-midnight surcharge for the ride to the Renaissnace on 17th?

Thanks,

Happy Sailings,

Paul

Agree to call the hotel to let them know you will be a late arrival. Call today and have them note this on your reservation.

Also call the day of your arrival.

The last thing you want is to be 'walked' to another hotel at 1AM.

Just because you have a reservation does not mean you are guaranteed a room. It is industry standard for hotels to overbook by 2%.

It would not hurt to call three times.

Thanks for the replys...

My reservation already has a notation that I'll be arriving after midnight and I plan to call directly between 3 and 6pm to actually "check-in" and get a room I want assigned so as to not end up with the worse one in the house (although sometimes arriving late can get you upgraded to a better room if that's all they have left)!

My reservation is actually for 2 nights and is already pre-paid through Price Line, so I'd hope we wouldn't get walked to another property...

Paul

Archived