E docs

cluso

When do you receive Celebrity E DOCS? Is that something separate they send automatically or is it part of the online check-in? I have done all the online check-in except printing the paperwork. Nothing mentioned flights. I have custom cruise air, but don't have anything current in writing. We leave 27 January for the 1 February OZ/NZ trip on the Millie. Less than 2 weeks...:eek:

Thanks for any info!

When do you receive Celebrity E DOCS? Is that something separate they send automatically or is it part of the online check-in? I have done all the online check-in except printing the paperwork. Nothing mentioned flights. I have custom cruise air, but don't have anything current in writing. We leave 27 January for the 1 February OZ/NZ trip on the Millie. Less than 2 weeks...:eek:

Thanks for any info!

Contact Celebrity ASAP. You should have already received your Edocs. Did you check your spam folder? Sometimes the email goes to the spam folder (or the equivalent on whatever email service you use)

We actually just had this problem. Booked with an on line cruise agency that advertises here. They had sent them but our email server had rejected them. Our on line travel agent had them sent to her account and then sent them to us. That worked. Why they didn't tell us they were rejected, I don't know. Also, I tried to have them sent to a second email account that I have (begins with hot) and couldn't get them through that account either. I think so many people have said that this agency's mail is spam that things don't go through. Just call, they will find a way.

Interested in feedback regarding the luggage tags that we are to obtain from porters at the peir. Anyone had any trouble with this?

No, the porters didn't even ask for tags. They just asked about our luggage, got necessary confirmation of room number, then filled out some tags and gave some to me to fill out. There wasn't any need for the documentation for us aside from 'comfort reading' given all the information available here and on the web site :-)

Archived