Ruby Princess photo tour

Beyondships

Hello enjoyed the tour of Ruby Princess. The Sea Princess was our very 1st Cruise back in April 2002 to the Mexican Riviera. In 2006 we boarded her sister ship the Sun Princess for the 17 day Panama from FT Lauderdale to Seattle, Wa and had a wonderful cruise. In our total of 4 Cruises, we have divided out trips between Princess and RCL.

Thank you very much! Very nice photo tour and explanation.

I noticed on the menu from the Botticelli that the menus are a bit different from the Emerald. Also, there is something called "homestyle cuisine" listed which was meatloaf on that particular night. Is the Ruby the only ship with these newer menus?

Thanks for spending so much time and effort into making this Ruby Princess link. She is a beautiful ship and your photos prove it. We are sailing on her in August for the Greek Isle cruise. Can't wait to go!

Thanks

Susan

Beyondships ....looking at the date of the patters it seems we were on the same cruise..:D there does seem to be some disparity though regarding the ships weight! the plate in your pic which i recall seeing 2 of do not bear the weight as they seem to do on other ships.

According to the ship info it is 113,000 tonnes! According to the Official poster from Fincantieri (which i have at home and sent by a friend who works there) the figure is 116,000 tonnes!

Dave.

Excellent job!!

Was laughing as I was looking at the patters and saw the production show the crew puts on called "if I were not upon the sea"......we saw this on a cruise back in 1994 on the old Dolphin cruise line and it was one of the best things we ever saw on a ship...laughed so much!! Can't wait to check this out!

Archived