Noordam - 01/23/09 - Good Nuts!

RevNeal

Hi Lettie,

Did you send photos to Elizabeth? I'd love to but am not sure how to do it!

We're thinking of going too......

Do you have her email? Forward the pictures to her this way - after you open the email, at the top you should see the word "Forward". Click on that and the letter opens up and you can type in her email and then send.

If it doesn't work send her email to me and I will send them.

Do you have her email? Forward the pictures to her this way - after you open the email, at the top you should see the word "Forward". Click on that and the letter opens up and you can type in her email and then send.

If it doesn't work send her email to me and I will send them.

I don't think my email program can handle many...I was thinking more along the lines of something like Picasa, Shutterfly, Snapfish, webshots, photobucket, etc. I loaded them to Picasa, but can't figure out how to send them to someone!

Ladies, Elizabeth (Jim's daughter) sent out an email asking if folks if they wanted to share photos as she said she was going to compile a CD with them. I know how to attach a photo in my email program, but have never done multiples (big multiples!).

That's odd about webshots, Carol. I surely don't know the answer! :(

Ladies, Elizabeth (Jim's daughter) sent out an email asking if folks if they wanted to share photos as she said she was going to compile a CD with them. I know how to attach a photo in my email program, but have never done multiples (big multiples!).

That's odd about webshots, Carol. I surely don't know the answer! :(

Sheila, I will send pictures if you send me her email. Mail it to my email address that you have.

Hi Mary,

I guess it might be about the same from Boston. 5.5 hours. That's not so bad. It was 3 hours from Boston to FFL for us.

I hope you can book this cruise. That would be awesome! Would you just do it "one way?" From San Diego to Hawaii and disembark before the ship sails back to the mainland?

I have some very cute photos of you, Keaka and Hannah. I will email them. I just loaded them into my computer earlier this evening (we did the b2b so dit dn't get home until 2/12...and then I've had a bug most of the time since then...finally tonight I am starting to feel "myself!").

I have to say....Hannah is one of the cutest and sweetest children I've seen...and you have to remember, I have four granddaughters! ;)

I'm not sure we could book a "one way" or get on half way through the one before and get off half way through the one with all the CCers. That wouldn't be fun anyways! lol

A flight to San Diego isn't as bad as a flight to Florida, so I'm sure we could do it. Odds of us making this cruise are slim, though. The new baby wont even be 1 yet, so the sea days (9) wouldn't be much fun anyways.

I AM going to plan a shore excursion for my CC friends that Friday you are in town if we don't get to take this cruise, and I'm going to participate in the roll call even though I'm not booked lol.

Thank you so much for your kind words about Hannah. I can't WAIT to see the photos!!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm pretty sure the white shirt with black stripe is Brian. Then down a few it looks like Adele and Emily, although their names aren't on the bon voyage list. *sigh* I'd love to be sailing with them all again!

Jim, I'm jumping in a little late here...was trying to find this photo to email to a friend! The person in the white shirt/black stripe is Richard ("Rustaroo'). I believe Brian is next to him in the orange shirt.

It's fun, and nostalgic at the same time...reading this thread three weeks after returning home!

• 3 months later...

Greg, thank you so much for posting the photos. They were as usual, incredible. You have a real eye for catching those special moments. I really enjoyed the cruise, and you have brought back some happy memories.

At Last! Now I know how I'll be spending Sunday afternoon---checking out "my" pictures for my cruise album. :D

Thanks, "Sonny Boy". ;)

You're welcome, "mom." :D

There are a couple of typos and a few other minor errors I need to fix, but otherwise it's ok. I don't like how Mac.com has discontinued their hold gallery features, but this works well, too.

Greg,

Excellent pics!!! Well worth the wait. They are already downloaded on my computer.

You're welcome, sis! :D

I have other photos, too ... several that can't be posted in public. Want 'em?

Greg, thank you so much for posting the photos. They were as usual, incredible. You have a real eye for catching those special moments. I really enjoyed the cruise, and you have brought back some happy memories.

You're welcome! And thank you for your kind words.

Whew! I finished looking at all the pictures a few minutes ago. What a job that was. Looking at all of them, I mean. And you did a great job picking through them, and getting it all together, too! :D

I sure did enjoy reliving our cruise; there were memories I had already forgotten. Glad you brought them back to me. Thanks.

(And you know I want those other pics. ;) Please and thanks.)

• 1 month later...
Okay, so it's taken me 7 months to get around to doing this. Reviewing them today brought back many happy memories!

Please see http://community.webshots.com/album/574093599HbskBJ?vhost=community

Thanks!

Yippee, Richard...I can't wait to see them. Every week or so, I've checked to see if you've posted them!

Archived