Pier Mariner docks at in FLL??

KruznKel

Can anyone give me this info?? Also a question about picking someone up at the FLL port.. are you allowed to drive in and meet them at the terminal?? I know they have a guard gate there just unsure if they will allow somebody in there not booked on a cruise??:confused:

Thanks in advance for any help or info you can provide.

I don't know for sure, but security was pretty tight the two times we took a cab there. They look at your passports and I believe your tickets. Perhaps there's a way of contacting them directly and asking, if you google Port Everglades. It's a big port, with many docks, impossible to know in advance which one the ship would be at I think, but it's well-signed, and they probably have a list of ships at the gate.

I don't know for sure, but security was pretty tight the two times we took a cab there. They look at your passports and I believe your tickets. Perhaps there's a way of contacting them directly and asking, if you google Port Everglades. It's a big port, with many docks, impossible to know in advance which one the ship would be at I think, but it's well-signed, and they probably have a list of ships at the gate.

Hi there.. thanks for the suggestion I did call.. found out the info needed.. and yes as long as you have a valid DL.. and passport.. ID.. you will be allowed in to pick someone up.. BTW they are docking Monday.. at terminal 25;)

You may want to also ask this question on another CC site

Go to EAST COACH DEPARTURES

Then click on FLORIDA DEPARTURES

and ask this question there.

Hopefully Bequia will see your question and answer it for you.

Bequia lives there and is VERY helpful answering questions about Fort Lauderdale.

This may be a strange question. . . but, are you by any chance picking up "cruzndiz"? (similiarity in names and the fact they arrive on Monday made me wonder):)

HEHE I saw the live from post.. and no it is not them:)

You may want to also ask this question on another CC site

Go to EAST COACH DEPARTURES

Then click on FLORIDA DEPARTURES

and ask this question there.

Hopefully Bequia will see your question and answer it for you.

Bequia lives there and is VERY helpful answering questions about Fort Lauderdale.

Thanks I am well aware of Bequia and all her knowledge.;). I just thought I would post it here.. for people that frequently travel RSS.. thought maybe they would know the answer..usually ships dock at the same pier week to week!!

Anyways found my answer!! Thanks again.

Just like the airport...you can not stop and wait for your guests infront of the Terminal. You have to keep moving. You can park in the MidPort Garage and pay $3.00 per hour (I think)or hang out right outside the Port (on 17th Street) or if the Port is not busy...camp out on a side steet inside the Port and wait until your party calls.

Archived